Few Questions From A Newbie Regarding Stripper Poles And Lingerie Selection

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by swilky, May 24, 2020.

1. swilky

swilky Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    The Mrs. and myself are planning a trip in July and have a few simple questions.

She is rather passionate about pole dancing. Are there any poles that can be accessed by the general public at any time? Are there pole contests?

Regarding lingerie, for theme nights, how revealing is acceptable for theme nights? Would it be acceptable to wear a piece that is rather see through without anything underneath? Something like Floral Lace Criss Cross Teddy Bodysuit
    You can see some nipple but its still rather covered, and unless you're like 6 inches away and looking really closely, you can't see anything downstairs. We want to plan ahead and bring appropriate items.

Hopefully covid doesn't put too much of a damper on things for mid-late July.

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Poles in the Penthouse and maybe Master Suites (cannot recall).
    Poles at pool at SkyBar (roof top pool).
    Pole in gym.
    Can sign up for lesson in room and they bring portable pole.
    Recall poles at She but for entertainers.
    Once a week entertainment at Bash features an amazing pole dancer.
    Also once a week pole competition at sexy pool as part of sexy pool games.
    At Bash as long as nipples are covered with something or an attempt to cover anything is good.

Caveat: this is the way it was/has been but things are forever changing.

3. swilky

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for the detailed reply. It’s much appreciated. Sounds like the only one she’ll be able to use freely is the one in the gym, as I don’t think we’ll have access to the Skybar and want to keep the budget lower so no suite for us. Maybe we’ll make friends with a suite who want a sexy pole show. She can do some amazing things.

Definitely have a bit of an exhibitionist side so we’re glad there won’t be an issue with revealing clothing choices. Would like to push boundaries but not break rules or make anyone uncomfortable.

We’re not swingers and probably not interested in trying, but are interested in maybe same room sex with other couples. Is this kind of thing common there? We’re 25-30, so most interested in 20-40 year old range otherwise it would remind her too much of her parents. Still looking forward to having a blast with everyone of all ages though.

4. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    As far as roof top, it is worth the $20 each just for the atmosphere, views for photos, great lunch choices, and so she can meet/treat people while putting on a show.
    If I were visiting at same tine, I’d pay your way just to see based on your comments.

We have a pole room but Ray hurt her shoulder real bad and as had trouble getting back. She took lessons for about 6 months and was able to do some basic stuff. But she is no stick nor tall so has her limitations. But I like it.

You can find most anything you Desire, just meet and ask around.

Do not like labels either but many consider same room sex as swinging or in the lifestyle.
    There are many many different levels so please do not be offended.
    Also understand your age preference but you may get many opinions on it and it may cause a shit storm of negative comments.
    My advise is keep it to yourself as age is just a number and body types are all over the map so I would drop the age thing and just go with the flow.
    If you meet a couple and have same interest and bond give it a try.
    You never know, both may learn something.

Best wishes for a great trip that will keep you coming back.

5. swilky

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks again for the detailed reply! We'll probably pay for the Sky Bar once and see if it's worth it to us.
    I can definitely understand how she could hurt her shoulder...I'm pretty athletic, and I've tried to get up there just for fun before and hurt myself in 2 minutes. Hope the shoulder is healed up.

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Stacia has worn, and lots of other ladies as well, completely sheer outfits to Bash, so that should not be a problem. She's done pole work/play/exercise too, but there are few options to really "go get after it," as most poles available are... short? Meaning the cieling to floor length of the pole isn't as high as what she was used to in the studio... if that makes sense to you. But, the cat-walk, strut, pop body while dancine around the pole... those options are available IF you can find a pole you can use... easiest is to find out whose got a suite or is in the PH (typically those folks let everyone know as "that is why" they wanted to get those rooms, so they could have people over.

7. swilky

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Ah, sounds like she may be able to dress a little more risque than we thought.
    She would love to wear something like this Bodysuit Alice, lingerie babydoll with ruffles ,see through bodysuit, sexy lingerie, see through lingerie, sheer lingerie, bdsm, kinky if the sheerness isn't going to be a problem, specifically with the bottom of it.
    Short poles are a bummer, but I suppose we'll make do with whatever is available. If the poles are subpar, we'll just have to make up for it elsewhere.
    We cannot wait!
    Thanks for the info.

8. NorthDallasCouple

NorthDallasCouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Some things to note on the gym pole and the comp is that they have nothing to clean the pole with. I usually bring my own bottle of alcohol mix to put into a spay bottle so I can clean it at the gym. I also bring my own tool so I can change it from spinner to a static pole(its an x-stage). On the comp side, I would suggest trying to go first if you are wanting to do any actual tricks because the people entering it generally have lotion on their bodies and the clean it by pouring a bottle of vodka down the pole which make everything very slippery. I just want to give a heads up so someone doesn't leave with an injury from something that's supposed to be fun. I saw a lot of falls in the comp I saw last November because the pole and ground was covered in vodka, so maybe bring a little towel to wipe the pole off before like they do in the clubs. The poles are short for a reason, drunk people and suntan lotion do not mix on the pole. On a side note, they do have an exotic pole camp in June(was Canceled this year of course). One of my instructors teaches at it and the lady that runs it is really nice. They also bring lots of poles for the classes and a photographer for pictures.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    She should be OK in that outfit, @swilky.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. swilky

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for that info
    Will def bring grip with us.
    And will buy some sexier lingerie, too now that we know it won’t be an issue

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice