Few changes to cancuncare booze cruises for 2009

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    There will be a few changes to booze cruises this year from past years, so I just wanted to outline what those will be for those who have been before.

1. The location for lunch has changed. Instead of North Beach we will now be using the Coco Beach Club which is situated on a nice stretch of beach and has better and more varied food. The downside is there are no golf cart rental places nearby so it will be difficult for us to do that part of the trip that we used to do. We will try and rent some if people want to but can't make any promises. Drinks will still be free for the entire time we are at the beach club, so we can all continue to laugh at the suckers on the other boats who have to pay extra :)

2. Regarding minimum numbers we always aimed for 30 people so we could charter a private hire. Even if we have 35 plus saying they are coming, it's still often less than 30 on the day due to no shows, and what happens is people expecting a private charter dont actually get one due to insuffcient numbers - this is what I want to try and avoid.

Now we will aim for 20 people from the board and accept it on the understanding that we will have to share with people from other hotels. With 20 we are over 50% of the boat and have a good say in the itinerary and enough for a fun time as a group. It will still be adults only, no kids and the staff do a good job in finding people who fit in with us language and age wise. If we do get 30 plus it will still be private. If we get less than 20 interested for any particular date then it will be cancelled one week before. The reduction in minimum numbers should mean we can run cruises more often.

Anyhow the next scheduled one is 1st Feb and we still need a few more to make this certain.

2. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So where are all the people that wanted to get this going the first week in Feb?????? sign up is at the top of the forum!

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    LOL I only posted it an hour ago :)

I have sent a PM to everyone who will be there for 1st Feb so expect a few replies in the morning. I think it's only me and you who are on the Internet all day!

4. northertier

northertier Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dean and Ali from Bismarck are in. I'm sure the other two couples we are comming with will be in also, that makes 6.
    :flag uk:

5. Ali & Dean

Ali & Dean Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    North Dakota Crowd

Shane & Des, Bob & Pam will check the Cruise details/pics out tonite.... Loved the flag Dean ... Rule Brittania !! HaHa. :wave:

6. Riccardo

Riccardo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Booze and boats....

Im in, Me and my friend are going for sure! So that makes two more, lol

7. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just make sure everyone signs onto the official thread for it, there is a sticky for it now.

8. letuslickunow

letuslickunow Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we'll be there Feb 8-14....will there be one?

9. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BUMP

10. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    BUMP

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice