ferry boat to Cozumel

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by fun4us90, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Naoautorizada

Naoautorizada Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Of course they do...their the excellent ones you provided!!!

I'm no dummy....I only "borrow" from the best. :wink:

3. Cape Couple

Cape Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    THANKS TO ALL

Karan (and others who contributed to this thread)....

Thanks for all the helpful information about the Cozumel/Playa ferries and the bus service between PDC and Cancun. We recently split up our vacation between Cozumel and Cancun and managed to get from one place to the other thanks, in large part, to the information we gained from this and other related threads. Truth be told, my wife was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. My wife and I drove our rental car to the PDC ferry terminal around 7:30 am, ate a leisurely breakfast at a nice, open air restaurant across the street from the ferry terminal (can't recall the name of the restaurant, but it's directly across the street from the ferry terminal in San Miguel). At about 8:20, I left my wife at the restaurant and drove our (Thrifty) rental car back to the Cozumel airport where I turned the car in and asked if anyone would be willing to drive me three miles back to the ferry dock. A Thrifty staffer was glad to do so. I made it to the ferry terminal at 8:50, just in time to buy tickets ($10US each) for the 9 am ferry to PDC. We checked our luggage and relaxed on the near-empty boat. By 9:40 we were in Playa where we walked a block and a half to the ADO bus station where we bought two $7US tickets on the 10 am bus to Cancun. The bus was extremely comfortable - air conditioned, reclining seats, coffee, clean restroom, and televisions showing Travel Channel programs dubbed in Spanish. We pulled into the Cancun bus terminal a few minutes after 11 am where we immediately grabbed a cab for a $14, 25-minute ride through the Hotel Zone to the Golden Parnassus. We made it to our hotel by 11:45 am, more than three hours before check-in time! Getting from Cozumel to Cancun couldn't have been easier! :D

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a good time!!!

Welcome back!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice