***February ShitShow2019 ***

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by brent&kells, Mar 19, 2018.

1. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    We will hit the ground running with u when we both get there on the 14th, but I'm already jealous that u lucky buggers are getting to stay a few extra days.

And I can definately confirm your countdown timer is accurate. 226 days here too, lol

2. RnJ

RnJ Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0
    Shitballs, Brent n Kells return to TTR? Love it! We’ve missed you guys! Looks like Turk is coming back, who else? Ryan and I are close to booking DRM and are trying to decide whether or not to come to TTR for a few nights. Seeing this thread makes me think we’ll likely party w you guys again! Feb 20-23 most likely.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    [​IMG]
    You two, Are awesome.......fingers crossed you decide to pull the trigger. We would love to see you guys again....wouldn't be the same.

It's all beginning to come together now, lol

4. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    We are booked Feb 9-16! Gotta make it throught Hotties and Hellraisers week over Halloween first though!!

5. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Since u both are there every other week, u probably have some good insight. Are u finding the resort themes alone are good enough for everyone? Seems like the CCC specific themes are coolin off a bit and everyone is doing what the resort is.

Do u find that better or not so much?

I always loved being able to walk into bash and know who is from CCC based on their outfit. I think I would miss that.

6. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    Some of the resort themes aren't too bad. However, we always find that there's better participation with the CCC theme nights. The Feb No Bra Club will be putting together themes soon!

7. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Yes....we are looking really forward to partying with that group for a couple days...seems like an awesome group of peeps....we don't get there till kinda the end of that week but I will be damned if the party doesnt keep goin for the shitshow:marshe:

8. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    I can tell you guys for sure that the CCC themes have cooled off a lot. All themes have cooled off. We did the Shit Show last Feb. and most nights had only about 20% participation. The CCC were more Shit than Show. That was about 5%. We even had some a few folks make up their own themes and just go out on there own. Bash is triple the size of good old Patios. When you have low numbers it hurts the vibe. The resort's themes are getting better, but the worst part about the themes is the shows that goes along with them. A couple were pretty good, but most just cut into sexy drinking time. Bottom line about the themes- Not as good as it used to be, but we will continue to dress up and have fun.

9. brent&kells

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    From reading reviews and posts here and facebook that is the impression I was getting.....in the end, like you guys we are just gonna go all out and have an awesome time regardless. I think there is a bit of a disconnect with people using CCC and others using facebook that makes people a bit nervis committing to CCC themes thinking others wont actually participate......we get 5-10 couples (or singles) shouting loud and proud that we are committing to themes as time gets closer and we will have more and more comfortable doin it too......gonna be awesome

10. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    Not sure which week you were there exactly. The Thursday night one week of V-Day was TBT (I think) for resort and Naughty School Girl for CCC. There was almost no one doing the resort theme...seemed like 50%+ of women were in naughty school girl. To me that's a hard one for guys to go all out on.

The other nights I would say had much h more participation. Before midnight and after midnight are very different though. There were a bunch of people there to just sit and watch. Then go to bed early.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice