February 2014 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Trina, Sep 30, 2013.

1. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Us too!

2. Billchrismich

Billchrismich Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Were sexy and we know it ---tonights going to be a good nite--is still ringing in my head----Starting to pee clear---Was blue --green and rainbow with a little drunken monkey in between. Not going to wash my face for a month because I got a kiss on one side from Jess and on the other side from Brandy with a fantastic hug from Kelly. Still not showing any hand slaps on my ass from Ryan---may be he should have kissed it. We miss every body already.

3. Billchrismich

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    7th week --Angie@kevin-----lion@zebra---the 8th week crew has no IDEA HOW MUCH DAMAGE WE DID BEFORE THE 8TH WEEKCREW GOT THERE--BY 8TH WEEK WE WERE OUT OF OUR MINDS AND I STILL HAVE BRUISES ON MY LAGS FROM WINNING POLL DANCE COMP--- RYAN WON THE 8TH WEEK----YOU GUYS ROCK

4. Scubashannon

Scubashannon Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We leave at 6:48 tomorrow morning and arrive at 11:20 am. So excited to be there. We have spent this beautiful Sunday morning with friends having Mimosas and Bloody Mary's for the last four hours getting in vacation mode.

We look forward to meeting all our future friends that cancuncare is making possible. I know our second visit to TTR is going to be so much more memorable due to the ability to connect with members that we will meet tomorrow and over the next week. Can't wait to be there and part our asses off with you fun people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Billchrismich

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok--you all had enough sleep----gone back to work-----let's hear your take on 7th-8th week vacations---or do you remember.....

6. K-Passa

K-Passa Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Hey Bill your just waking up???? It was awsome partying with you and Chris again!!!! Looking forewArd to next year

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice