feb party

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by marful, Jan 8, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I agree I thought the entertainment staff was non existant. You never saw them during the day. And the only real time you saw them was when they were selling the arm bands. and if you didn't go with them they didn't talk to pretty much..

Although Francis was nice and was-his-name our bartnder?

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh yes felix and mauro..god he was a cutie....

and our friend jesus at the front door?

3. gracie

gracie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm well i thought that they were great..i thought that they were around lots during the day...
    i am horrible with names..the only ones i really remember are gabriel and ury from the entertainment staff..nice to look at :D

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmm Well maybe they are differnt than before. But I have to say from the 5 times I have been to Cancun they were the least fav on my list for sure

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hmm i dont remember a gabriel and ury on the entertainment staff. i remember a luis with his bloody plaid pants and juan who made braceletes. adn that guy with the weird hair? there was that one tall guy that did the water aerobics. couldnt tell you what his name was thats how interactive they were :?

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the guy who was carried away with himself.. :roll: The hair the tight shirt ha ha looked like a Mexican Elvis

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YES! thats how we shall refer to him from now on.

mexican elvis

8. marful

marful Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hey gracie

OMG YEA WE'LL HAVE TO MEET UP FOR SURE.
    AS FOR THE STAFF BEEN GOING TO THE COSTA REAL FOR 7 YEARS NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE ENTERTAINMENT GUYS. YEP I REMEMBER URY AND GABREIL OMG HOTTIES. LUIS HE WAS FUN I THINK HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS FROM EDMONTON IF I REMEMBER RIGHT. YEP ITS AWESOME THERE. ITS ALL WHAT YOU MAKE IT I GUESS.
    GOTTA GET INTO IT AND HAVE FUN RELAX AND MAKE FRIENDS. :beergone: :lotsofmichaelf:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice