Feb 28-mar3, 2020: Ladies Looking For Some Fun?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 46291, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Deleted member 46291

Deleted member 46291 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, the unhappily married comment is true although it was meant as a bit of a joke, and I WAS asking for a friend. Sorry to have offended you!

2. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    I very rarely get offended. Just calling it like I see it.

3. Deleted member 46291

Deleted member 46291 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG I see why some people get sick of social media.
    For the record - once again - I was only asking if Temptation also caters to single women in addition to swingers. I never intended to upset the community and I'm surprised that my post generated so much hostility!
    As for mentioning "unhappily married women", the hotel itself advertises that it caters to "divorce parties"!
    Anyway - I wish I could flush this thread and I'll definitely be looking for another resort since this one seems to be reserved for couples only. I don't know much about the swinging community but from what little I've seen it's pretty insecure.

4. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    THE END

5. muskyfins

muskyfins Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +250 / 1
    Claiming innocence and insulting people in the same post. Repeatedly. If you can't find the arrogance and derision in your posts, you are the problem.

6. twotwotango

twotwotango Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Pretty sure a divorced woman is no longer an unhappy married woman!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. bjayne33

bjayne33 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +293 / 0
    Well this thread got pretty salty. Appears the mistake the OP made and what most of you are saying is that the problem is with people who want to treat TTR like Tinder. The instigators (whether single man, single woman, or a couple) are just treating the resort like a meat market for themselves and don’t care how it effects others. Unfortunately you’re going to run into those type of people no matter where you go. Now I’ve never been to TTR, but I don’t see it as a Swingers resort. Sexually charged yes, but if you’re going there expecting an orgy, you’re going for the wrong reasons. Make friends with everyone, and then party with those who are close. Have fun, but damn it, more than anything be respectful of others.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    Well said

9. erinagogo

erinagogo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Let's use your logic... please note that the overwhelming percentage of men in general sexually or otherwise assaulting a women isn't correlated with their relationship status. Some of the biggest perpetrators I know are married men. Does that mean the guy who assaulted your wife is any less potentially avoidable because he didn't have a woman in his presence during part of his vacation? As Jes pointed out, partnered men appear more trustworthy whether that's the case or not, and in general are slimier and more nuanced in their deception/aggression than a single guy just trying to get laid. Pervs are not limited to single men, in my experience at TTR single guys have been the most polite people I've encountered. I understand we all have different experiences but it feels that the aversion coupled-up men have to single men is fairly transparent and therefore hard to take seriously when you are considering all the other factors. The sentiment would feel more genuine coming from your partner than you, to be totally fair. And even then, whether you are engaging with partnered people or single people, have your guard up. The sexually charged environment you are referencing is real and we all need to be careful about the people we engage with. If your wife's experience happened as a single woman there by herself hanging out with a coupled-up guy, no one hears about it, it's just a learning lesson and the single guy remains the easy villain while the married pervert skates. I'm not trying to argue there are not problem single males, but they are not alone or even mostly representative of the harassment/creepy vibes women get at places like TTR.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  10. erinagogo

erinagogo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    I should add that I've had the time of my life at TTR and I'm not trying to make an overall statement about the resort, when you are there with the right people it's worth the less than ideal experiences. I just dont think its fair to discriminate against single guys who in my experience are no more aggressive or offensive then anyone else that you've heard about.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice