Feb 28-mar3, 2020: Ladies Looking For Some Fun?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 46291, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Deleted member 46291

Deleted member 46291 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for your support Erinagogo - clearly I stepped on a landmine here. Not sure about this place anymore...seems like the swinging clique is a tad insecure....

2. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    This debate has been ongoing on here for awhile.
    As a single male that goes solo and I meet my friends which include couples , single females and other single males, I cannot comment on groups of single males just add my own experiences.
    I have found everyone very accepting. I even attended the Dirty Vibes takeover last April which was 99% couples. Everyone very friendly and accepting.
    Just like every other situation it only takes a few bad apples to spoil it for everyone.

Temptation is an adult party playground and not a swingers club I might add. No means no as it should anywhere.

I look forward to this upcoming April trip which I will be traveling with another single female and a single male. Meeting old friends and hopefully meeting new ones.

Temptation is a place for all walks of life.
    Cheers everyone and enjoy your next trip to Temptation.

3. T n B

T n B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 0
    My group typically makes friends with a single male or two every trip. We have met some awesome guys that were there single over the years. Single males aren’t forbidden and they shouldn’t be. The problem is always groups, but I don’t know what the solution is. If any.

4. shotgun

shotgun Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 2
    we have been going to TTR for many years. We are not swingers. We meet many single guys and had good times drinking and partying. If there are one or two guys they seem alright but get three or more and then there are problems. This is just the way I see it.

5. Deleted member 46291

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For the record, I apologize for offending the swinging community. My initial question clearly asked whether there were any SINGLE women coming at the same time - I didn't ask about other couples. A few people got their shorts in a knot for some reason and now we have drama. If this entire hotel is going to be full of insecure people who are freaked out by the sight of a couple of single guys, then I guess it's best to go elsewhere. Now I have to figure out how to delete this damned profile! Adios!

6. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    My previous post point being that this resort is actively advertised to singles, so maybe if that’s not your vibe, don’t go. I don’t mind hanging out with married people, so it’s not an issue for me.

I picked an adults only resort because that’s where I want to go. I spent a lot of time deciding on my destination.

Please do not mansplain to me about sexual assault or harassment. You have no idea what I’ve been through in my life. I’m truly sorry to burst your married man bubble, but I’ve been sexually harassed by married men in my life as well as single men. They seem to think they can be creepy because they’re “harmless” and not actually going to act on their creepiness, and in some cases, the wife is okay with their behavior. A ring doesn’t make you immune to being a creep. And don’t for one minute be so naive as to think that just because a man is married that he’s not scoping out the other tatas as the resort.

I’m not going to insult your marriage, lifestyle, sex life, children, lack of children, etc...so maybe don’t insult me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  7. HotforSun

HotforSun Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +779 / 1
    The hotel is not full of insecure people.
    The hotel is full of people who want to have fun
    And at the same time not have to worry about groups whether single males, single females or even couples being pushy or acting inappropriately.
    Although this does happen from time to time my only word of advice as a single male is to go with no expectations but to have fun. Everything else will follow if meant to.

8. T n B

T n B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 0

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Deleted member 46291

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Totally agree...that was the plan! I didn't realize people were quick to judge...it's not like we're British soccer hooligans !

10. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    Actually you stated “unhappily married women” insinuating that you are ok with perusing another mans wife, if you can get away with it. May just be me, but that probably threw up most people’s red flag. Another thing was probably “I’m really just asking for a friend”. Everyone knows what that means.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice