Feb 28-mar3, 2020: Ladies Looking For Some Fun?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 46291, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Deleted member 46291

Deleted member 46291 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm looking forward to the vibe at Temptation but my two friends who are coming with me keep asking if it's "swingers only?" Sooo...I'm throwing it out there on their behalf - any single ladies/unhappily married ones planning to come down the weekend of Feb 28-Mar 2?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2020
  2. Ryan&Dani

Ryan&Dani Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +448 / 0
    This is exactly why a lot of people (us included) wish for TTR to be couples only. These groups of single guys that come down there and think every girl there wants to be stared at and treated like a piece of meat. Thankfully our trip will be over on feb 20th and we won’t have to share the resort with you all.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  3. Deleted member 46291

Deleted member 46291 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Actually I asked about SINGLE women and married ladies who are looking for some fun - not couples....so relax a little....if you're so in love why are you coming to a swingers club anyway?

4. T n B

T n B Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +260 / 0
    Exact type of arrogant mouthy single guy who will cause all the problems...

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  5. erinagogo

erinagogo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    I was there as a single girl back in November and I would take a mouthy arrogant single guy over manipulative and predatory couples who see a single girl as someone to take advantage of any day of the week. At least I know how to handle myself with single men, the level of deception and mindfuckery some of those couples are capable of is disturbing. Please don't act like you're better than anyone else, these guys are allowed to go just as much as any single "unicorn" women, he's just trying to meet people in advance, hardly a crime.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  6. T n B

Ratings:
    +260 / 0
    Thanks for your opinion. It means a lot

7. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Bottom line...….. IT'S NOT A SWINGERS RESORT.... PERIOD !...…. so you start from the wrong perspective..

8. Jes

Jes Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +298 / 0
    Please note, there is a couples only resort nearby... TTR pops up as one of the top resorts for singles. Don’t want singles, go to couples only. Married/coupled people don’t own vacation. Sorry not sorry, but I’m happily single and sick of the judgment on here.

9. twotwotango

twotwotango Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    WTF?

10. T n B

Ratings:
    +260 / 0
    Let’s use your logic... please note nearly every other resort in Cancun is geared towards singles... singles don’t own vacations....if your sick of the judgment then you should go to a different resort.... hmmm, yeah here’s the deal. What many people are tired of is groups of single men causing problems which I have personally observed over the years myself. The only instances of serious physical violence, one that even required many cops to show up in the resort, were groups of single males. Single males grabbing and groping women when it was unwanted has happened at bash on every trip One time one even inserted his fingers into a female without asking and got his group kicked out. My own wife has been harassed and one trying to physically pull her with him until someone stepped in to help her and tell them to back off. Groups of single males in that sexually charged environment are prone to causing problems and do. People do not have to accept it or like it and I have a feeling most won’t change their mind based upon anything you have said. So I think I’ll keep going to the resort and disliking the things that warrant dislike.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice