Feb. 27 Thru Mar. 4 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Stacia_and_John, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Father Tricky

Father Tricky Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I was one of those first timers and we had a BALL... So much fun, already planning a trip back. Thanks to everyone we met and had drinks with, a GREAT community of people.

2. Nola Twosome

Nola Twosome Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    We were yet another newbie couple you stumbled upon. Didn't hang for long but enjoyed meeting you two in the Roof Top Tub. Yall were the only other southerners we met!

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Hey, we remember y'all as well, and glad we met you guys! The rooftop is definitely a change of pace, though, as we proved, it can be a fun time just chillin' up there with the EDM (they still play it non-stop up there Kyle), and the Way Good Eats! I bet you guys will be back, yes?

4. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Kyle, honestly I can't tell you. I didn't ever sit down in one of the "regular" pool lounge chairs (as contrasted with one of the Member's Deck chairs), so I don't know. I didn't know (since Mario's video came out the day we arrived) to even ask Stacia to pay attention and/or try one out. Apologies!
    I can tell you that the Members Deck chair I plunked my butt down in four straight afternoons was very comfortable and I could adjust the back rest forward/back to sit up or go full-reclined. But... I don't know if there's a difference in the regular vs. Member chairs.

5. Nola Twosome

Nola Twosome Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    Safe bet! We are already talking about dates towards the end of this year or early next year!

And completely agree on the good eats and change of pace. Just wished they stayed open later up there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    That's one of the head scratchers about the current operation of TTR... the "why they don't use the rooftop later each day" thing.

Maybe it's as simple as "If they staff it, people will go up there" and they don't want to pay to staff it? Remember, at an all inclusive when the people take advantage of everything that IS included, by definition the hotel/resort loses money as resources are consumed. Profit.

Still, it'd be nice!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha must of been a good trip if you didn't even notice the chairs. Yeah the premier chairs have always been adjustable. The regular folks chairs not so at the new TTR. Even in my younger days I enjoy an hour or so in the chairs recovering. While I enjoy the socializing in the pool all day also for longevity sakes a chair nap late morning always helps me survive the 4-5am nights.

8. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Trip 23!!!!! I hope I can get to that number some day. Nice review....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice