Feb 11-17 First Time Report ( Plush Jacuzzi)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Duck & Jaz, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Duck & Jaz

Duck & Jaz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    To begin , we were first time visitors to the resort who were ALOT on the younger side lol.what attracted us to the resort were the renovations. Age did not matter there. You We booked a plush jacuzzi room which we loved and hated at the same time. The floors are like an ice skating rink when your feet is wet. So don’t forget your skates ! Lol the closets are also HORRRIBLE . It’s like banging on a drum until you can finally get them open. Room were cleaned on a daily basis. We were kind of upset that they took our rug the first day. Lol omg also our jacuzzi was also broken so once we put the jets on the jacuzzi became a water gun and began wetting people outside our room.

The food was great. We didn’t eat at she or romanza. We feel like they should allow you to make the reservation from your room because after all the partying the night before , who is really waking up at 9am? Carrying on.. the chairs were difficult when drunk. I fell out of my chair about 3 times (even in sultra) lmao embarrassed much. I even tripped one time in the pool (maybe I’m just clumsy ! Or maybe it’s really them lolll)

besides that , we met soooooo many amazing people. We even got out drank by people twice our age and I was left a drunk mess trying to keep up. Temptations is a judge free zone so they couldn’t judge me !!! Lol made a lot of friends seriously.

Although I didn’t really go topless because I’m kind of shy and really didn’t want that much attention on me, I never felt left out.

Lastly , this is a swingers resort for sure . All we kept hearing was how attractive we were as a couple. When we were drunk we engaged ( because we kind of oblivious) but once we realized they kind of liked us liked us it was like a ummmm no lol . Besides that temptations is deff the place to be and we will deff return !

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  2. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Well, you guys really had an interesting first trip. Glad to hear you had fun. Hope to see you on a future trip (but not "see you" see you ha ha).

3. Duck & Jaz

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Lolll we had a blast ! Can’t wait until the next trip , hopefully your there :)

4. shortntall

shortntall Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +73 / 2
    Thanks for sharing. We are going into a plush Jacuzzi and now i'm not sure its worth the extra $$

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. Duck & Jaz

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    At first we thought the same. But we ended up in our jacuzzi every single day. Even when it was sexy pool time. It was like our own personal get away. It accommodated all events ;)

6. shortntall

Ratings:
    +73 / 2
    Good to know! Did they end up fixing your Jacuzzi that was spraying all over? It really is a bonus being on the main floor as well....

7. Duck & Jaz

Ratings:
    +60 / 0

No , we never turned the jets back on. And the biggest plus was it was on the quiet side. I even was able to walk out the jacuzzi area and go straight to the bar , without having to leave out the front door of the room.

8. Duck & Jaz

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    I made a room review video as well , I’m going to add it to YouTube soon

9. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Great report.....If you go around the same time next year we will see u there. We have missed the last couple years so we got a lot of drinking and partying to make up for

10. shortntall

Ratings:
    +73 / 2
    Let us know when you post, would love to see it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice