Favourite Place To Eat

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by abervs, Aug 8, 2019.

1. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Personally I like the “Y”.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    We like the sit-down variety of Sutra and love the Italian. For a quick dinner, I love the tacos at Amore.

Flame is probably my least favorite only because it's always really hot inside and the steak is always overcooked.

3. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    I've only been to TTR once but liked Sutra best for food and service. It's really nice that they bring you an appetizer of sticky ribs shortly after you order. Liked both the hibachi and the regular menu.

4. tease

tease Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 2
    Mrstease ;-)

(.Y.)

5. Jessica

Jessica Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +723 / 1
    Romanza was our favorite. I may be a bit biased as I'm the most italian non Italian you'll ever meet, pasta is it's own food group to me and I may have a very real addiction to cheese. But the service alone at romanza was lovely!!! I grabbed something with his name on it and of course lost it, But our server was informative, made excellent suggestions, and was very professional. I always read that the service is slow and there is always a wait, and maybe it had something to do with how many drinks I had consumed... but I never felt like I was waiting all that long for anything. My water glass was never empty either! The meal was perfectly timed out from drinks to dessert, our server didnt hover, but was perfectly attentive, the food was great and ultimately it ended up being one of the things we talk about most when mentioning TTR to our friends.

Rain was actually pretty rad too. I gave up on carbs and refined sugars almost entirely a few months before our trip to slim down a little, so you can imagine how often I was at the buffet throughout the day. I didn't get anything from the made to order area, I mostly got breakfast pastries, salads, tamales, fruit and desserts. The BF got some things from there, he gave me a bite of something that looked like it was a cross between carnitas and chicken fajitas and I may have peed myself it was so good. Everything was great, notably all of the bread and pastry items. Their house baker knows their shit. Best chocolate croissant I've ever had.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice