Favorite Perfume/Cologne?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Zibbyzap, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like the bath & body works scents for myself, favorite is Freesia....I'm not big on perfume smells

The hubby likes the Polo Blue or Drakkar is my alllllll time favorite!

Booo to the people who drench themselves in perfume or cologne, its ridiculous.......especially when their wearing that certain perfume that smells like grandpa's pit.....thats some stuff that should be outlawed.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wear Abercrombie Fierce and Chrome.....will spray on some Axe or something like that after a game just for a quick fix

3. Mr Bigglesworth

Mr Bigglesworth Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Issey Miyake "L'Eau D'issey" pour homme-girls love it on guys!!! ; but my girlfriend bought me the new "L'Eau Bleue D'Issey" which is even fresher...On a lady "Allure" by Chanel (preferably just that!!!) rocks by boat

4. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kevin's favorite is Ralph Lauren 'Safari'. He liked the Red just like Michael...but its hard to find since they discontinued it.

For me, I really like this stuff, that you use to could only find at Foley's on that one counter that had all different kinds of fragrances....but I have found it at Walgreens now :? Its called 'Design'. A taller bottle, with a brown turtle shell like lid. Kevin and the girls bought me some Eternity for Christmas....the girls picked it out...so thats what I have right now...old school, but the girls picked it! :D

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wear several perfumes.

Top of the list would be Burberry, then second would be Tresor, then I have Lacoste.....Ralk Lauren Romance...

Amore Amore.....

6. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    acqua di gio, armani black code

7. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Joops a CLASSIC the ladies love in my experience

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    aqua di gio used to be my bread and butter.....should really go get myself a new bottle

9. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oops, T likes instead Juicy Coutoure and... Paradise(?)

10. xoie's omah

xoie's omah Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    While in Kuwait my husband bought us a bunch of the perfume oils and my favorite is Bill Blass Nude although he perfers the smell of Opium. Day to day though I usually wear Chantilly.
    Hubby wears either Polo or Drakkar mostly....which is my favorite, although the Polo brings back those dating memories.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice