Favorite Employee... and WHY?!?

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by JimCarrie, Sep 28, 2015.

1. vodkatonic

vodkatonic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    hey all,,,just back from GP,well i will keep it simple, great food,great service all around only thing that we didnt like was the cheap booze and bad beer ,hotel didnt have any beer til after 1 pm one day,we like baileys in our coffee they rarely had it ,no kahlua,( its made in mexico ),,,,i drank beer all day one day and not even a buzz,we have a pool so we like to hang at the beach, well if you dont get a chair early you wont get one they need more beach chairs,a sign on the chairs say if you leave you things on the chair for more then a hour hotel services remove them and take it to front desk we saw them monitor that but didnt see them take peoples thing away.Hotel entertainment crew try sometimes to get things going but never do,we meet some awsum ppl partyed it up still and had fun .will we go back? dont know.....April 22 TTR cant wait......oh ya all bartenders move around everyday....they alll still do a amazing job... as with servers,waiters ect....

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    What is the Tiki like at night? Have they succeeded in calming it down? Body shots etc...?

3. vodkatonic

vodkatonic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    it was busy some nights,,didnt see or hear of any bodyshots,,

4. HammieJ

HammieJ I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    By far.... Gamaliel.... because he is the best!

5. Kjordan2282

Kjordan2282 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad to hear Jose and fonzi still there. Not sure what to think about them rotating?

6. skimedic

skimedic Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +518 / 1
    Body shots happening and you're saying they need to calm it down?

Old enough to know better, too young to care

7. Tandemrider

Tandemrider Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    A little late but...
    Oscar in the buffet is amazing. He does his best to be sure you have anything you need. Marta at the pool is awesome. First day my wife took her top off she was a bit self concious. Marta came up with drinks, gave my wife a huge smile and said you be you. It's your home.

Fonzie... Oh fonzie. He laid my wife on the tiki bar, asked if she was shy. Wife replied no. He removed her bikini top, told me to start drinking and poured 1/4 bottle of tequila all over her. That was our first night. Everytime he saw us after that he yelled shots shots shots!

The staff is truly great there. They welcome you home as you walk up. By the 2nd day you feel like your home. We will go back sometime. Maybe for a few days after TTR to relax and detox.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice