Fat Joe LIVE.......... Febuary 23!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 22, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Should have seen what the asteriks said :roll:

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh so he didnt asterik it himself :roll:

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No I did :cool:

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    at least some of us knwo the rules :wink:

5. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my apologies for being negative.

6. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    actually, the only times i am negative is when either a crummy celeb is announced or there is bad information spread. im not going to mention names but a few people talk out of their ass around here with some stuff that isn't even half true.

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok let's hear all this half ass stuff you claim people on here say?? I am dead curious...

Yeah you do complain alot...

And I guess what crummy celeb you may not like, someone else would be glad to see :lol:

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think that most the people who have announced anything has been true! Like a few of us said about fergie and luda, and I also dropped that MTV was going to film and then they announced it a week later! There is always disinformation out there, but lets all be a happy CC family!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:3some:

9. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i don't want to list names and make people feel uncomfortable. i never said that an announced celeb is off.

the mis information i am talking about is general information tossed around here. some of it is untrue and the only time you will ever see me go against the grain is if i know it isn't.

if you want to make me and others feel uncomfortable, then i will point some of it out. if you want to agree to disagree, then im fine either way. just let me know.

10. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    by the way, i have as much a right to say i don't like a certain celeb as you do a right to say you do. i don't single out others when i talk of my dislikes. i just state my opinion. you are the one who has confronted me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice