Farewell Letter from Chinos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kimber, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1
    Chinos, we will miss you very, very much!

We won't ever forget the time (May 2008) I was literally roped into participating in the Miss Temptation contest by Lalo...he stood in front of me with the orange chain and wouldn't let me pass to go for lunch LOL. When I gave the banana a BJ and it broke off in my mouth, I spit it out and it ended up in the pool and you said "Hey, look at that, she doesn't swallow!" it got the biggest laughs. You are a true entertainer, and improv is your forté...I think you could make it anywhere you go, but you made Temptation what it is.

We love you and miss you!

Janice (& Scott)

2. pjsplay

pjsplay Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chino's you are the best of the best...you will be greatly missed. I wish you only the best for your future.......thank you for showing me I could be myself and have fun!!

*MUAH* huge kisses from your Chicago mama.....

Penny & Curt

3. dancing sean

dancing sean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    puta madre chinos,maybe i'll have to find a girl to go to cabo san luca to give it to you up the ass!

4. SheBop

SheBop Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    After reading all the posts from everyone, its easy to see how much Chino, Omar, Lalo and the rest of the staff have touched each and every one of us on our various excursions to Cancun and BBG/TTR. Bob and I have both enjoyed the pleasure of getting to know the staff and have had the opportunity to chat with them during down times over lunch or at night while we are waiting for an activity to start. While it saddens us that we may not see them face to face to wish them farewell in their new endeavors, we thank Kimber for passing on our well wishes. (Thanks!) We hope to see many of you again on our return trips and we may have to take a diversion to see what this Cabo thing is all about. Or maybe we all try to train the new staff at TTR. Think we can do that??

To Chino: Best of luck to you. I'll miss the body shots and Bob will miss taking the pictures. I sure hope the staff that has replaced you starts my mornings off with tequila shots by the pool and I hope that they appreciate my swimsuits as much as you did. :shock: Its been a pleasure meeting you and getting to know you over the years. You are a great individual and have made all of our trips memorable. Best of luck to you..we will miss you greatly. Watch for us at Cabo... :flash:

Bob and Shiela

5. Kimber

Kimber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just wanted to let everyone know that all your well wishes up until now have been passed on to Chinos. Again, he would like to pass on his thanks and appreciation to all of you!

6. FIREandTAZ

FIREandTAZ Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +84 / 0
    Well i have always said that the atmosphere and people can be put into any resort, we tend to travel to very many islands down south and have come to love Temptations as we have been there 4 times in the past 4 years, with that being said we will only miss you Chinos when we are at home , we wont have a chance to miss you while we are in Mexico because we will be in Los Cabos, See you next year.

7. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    take us with you!!! *L*

8. hammerman

hammerman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well sort at a loss for words about all this. but i will greatly miss chinos but as he always told me i am saying good bye see ya next time my friend i know our paths will cross again someday make sure he knows that hammer will miss him thanks alot. Shawn Hammer

9. Hairyballs2008

Hairyballs2008 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear Chinos ....although we only had the opportunity to meet you once this past April 08 we will surely miss you and wish you the best in our new adventure. We, especially Leo (Hairyballs as you so kindly named him) will really miss seeing you since it was YOU who actually got him off his chair and involved in all the games... for that I THANK YOU!

Again we wish you all good things and "Watch Out Desire" it will never be the same!!

Take care
    Betty & Leo :wink:

10. BRADTHING

BRADTHING Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    kimber

first and formost thank u for relaying messages!!! have u been to Desire?? if no can chinos comfort us lifers that it is the close to what we are used to????? descriptions of pools games ect would help !! are lalo and omar w him??? is there a booze cruise are there clubs close by??????? i am unfamiliar with where Desire even is in respect to Temptation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice