Farewell Letter from Chinos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kimber, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelleyb

shelleyb Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I can't believe that these three fab guys have left Temptation!!! Spent a brilliant three weeks there in August (for the third time) and spent most nights raving and misbehaving with them - especially Lalo. The place will just not be the same....gutting!!!!

Chinos - hope everything goes well at your new place and I hope that sexy little tutu I left you came in useful - :D

If anybody finds out where Omar and Lalo went let me know. What about Jose???

I'm so sad... :(

Shelley, England x

2. CarlyHughes

CarlyHughes Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It will not be the same without you Chinos. Please please please reconsider!! You will be dearly missed. I feel like I have lost a friend.
    Carly aka Josita :(

(Jo and Susie. Shelley and Laurie).

3. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this news just sucks!! Chinos (and Omar and Lalo) were the reason we became repeaters. Good luck Chinos and maybe we will see you in Cabo.

Brian & Terresa (aka Idaho)

4. welshgirl

welshgirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very sad news! :shock:
    Kimber please will you pass on to chinos..

Chinos, i will be sad to not see you and your crazy ways, thanks for being mine and so many others friend and showing me that i am who i am and shouldnt change for anyone, To be myself, Truly touch my life and thanks, hope to meet you again some day! Mwah! xxx

Ps still have a t-shirt back here for you in wales , uk. Come over and get it!! lol
    xx

5. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    To Chinos: We only got to meet you once this past July/Aug, but you made our time there a blast. I liked how you would just automatically put my name down when ever there was a fun game.... trust me.. you'll have fun.... and I did...

Best of luck.. now we might have to check out Desire's...

Chris and Andrea.. the Texans.. and no, we aren't brother and sister.

6. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Is this the Chris that deleted all his pictures on his camera my mistake? Terry

7. cjcjcj

cjcjcj Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Same owners

Desire is owned by the same people so he may return someday.

8. Neil B.

Neil B. Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't post all that much, but I really enjoyed my 2 stays at BBG, Hav'nt been to Temptation yet, but am trying to coax some friends into going. The last time I spent there on my 48th Birthday in Jan a couple of years ago, will be a time to remember. Chinos and Lalo and Omar were a big part of the reasons to come to BBG. I had a blast Schreeching in the Crowd on the Booze Cruise to the Island. Steve remembers that I hope.
    I can Pitcure him now with the yellow Sou Wester Hat on and drinking that god awful Newfoundland Screech Rum.
    Good Luck Chino!

9. DFLYLPN

DFLYLPN Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG,
    Well so much for temp, hello Desire!!!! Chino is one of the reasons that I kept going back to bbg/temp.Chinos I will see you on Spring Break !!!! Take care always :ladiesman: Staci AKA the captian for the TittiSlammers

10. Philakiss

Philakiss Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is such a shame that you won't be there anymore Chinos. You have such a cool style and you will be missed by everybody. May you make Desire the best it can be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice