Farewell Letter from Chinos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kimber, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoynSandy

RoynSandy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    To Chinos and the rest of the staff

While booking our latest upcoming trip in Oct we debated back and forth between trying somehwere new like Cabo or TTR.Since we have been to TTR our last 8 trips we felt it was time for a change,but again TTR won out.That was due to you Chinos,you and the rest of the staff are what made our decisions to go to TTR.Looks like we will finally see Cabo next time around!Take care and best of luck to all of you.Roy and Sandy (aka butluv).

2. Princess BlueBay

Princess BlueBay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Although I only knew the staff for only a few years, it felt like I knew them my entire life.
    I have fond memories of them, as well as a gazillion photos of them :D :D
    Maybe one day I'll go to Cabo and see Chinos!!!!
    Their personalities will NEVER be matched, no matter who Temptation brings in.
    I was just there in July, and I had a ball with them , as I usually do.
    They will be fondly missed, :mad: :mad: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    My :?: is why was such a drastic change made and why so sudden? :( :(

3. msstewart

msstewart Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos, thanks for the memories. We wish you well and will think of you often. Good luck. We will miss you. Mike and Sue

4. FUN IN THE SUN

FUN IN THE SUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    What a downer

Chinos, you will be missed and never replaced. Thanks for the fun times we enjoyed seeing you every trip. Looks like there will be some Cabo in our future.
    Joyce and Troy

5. SASSY08

SASSY08 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont even know where to start..... Chinos wow i am so going have to hunt your ass down!!!!..... Well for the first time of being there in May with my Crazy Beotch. We had a great time with all of you Chinos and Omar and Lalo. Thanks to you Chinos my last day at TTR was a Slammer!!! Really doin the tequila slammers... ( just thinking about them i wanna puke) have a wonderful time in your change.... Lots of luvs

Big OXOXOXO from Sassy and Crazy Beotch

6. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :announce: PINCHE!!!! Chino, :huh: :cry: :huh: Why, Why, Why :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    You R D Man!!!!! :headbanger: so.... fix this :whip: and get back to what make U happy !!! :lol:
    And, you way there get Omar & Lalo. :3some:
    Ji,ji,ji,ji :lol:
    We Love You, And Good luck.
    :double finger:
    Maida & Julio.

7. Craig5867

Craig5867 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos you've made our vacations wonderful over the last 6 years or so, thanks! We were thrilled to run in to you at Desire in May (you did a wonderful job there too). I hate it for TTR, but it's their loss and Desire's gain. Good luck and we'll see you in May!!

Craig

8. chevitz1

chevitz1 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos,

Good luck buddy. That suck you're leaving. You will be missed. You have a real talent that made many people's vacations one's they'll remember forever. I hope this change brings you a great new beginning and is very beneficial for you and rewarding. You deserve it, lord knows you've earned it by working harder then anyone I've ever seen. I remember the 2nd day of my 1st trip down there, after partying all night (as you were as well), I got up at like 7am or something with a nasty hang over, blah blah blah...well anyway, I walked by the gym about 7:30....and your ass was in their working out!!!! I was like WTF!! This guy goes 24/7. Incredible. Incredible energy and an incredible gift to entertain that I've never seen anyone come close to. Thank you and again, best of luck in your new beginning.

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I think it's fair to say at this point, with over 50 good luck wishes:

"Everyone knows him and everyone gives a shit!"

10. Jakman

Jakman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos Farewell

Chinos just wanted to say thanks for the memories. We have known you for over ten years and you have made each and every visit to BBG/TTR a memorable and enjoyable one. Will never forget how we rode out the hurricane togeher in October of 05 and how you took charge and held everything together. Your friendship is valued and we will definitely miss you at TTR. Good luck our dear friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice