Farewell Letter from Chinos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kimber, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beach-bum

beach-bum Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks again Kimber!! :D

2. SheikYerboottie

SheikYerboottie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Chinos is one of those guys that has the rare gift of being a really funny and hilarious, and has natural ability to make people laugh and have fun-- much like Steve Martin and Redd Foxx! I have to admit, that the loss of the entertainment staff as a whole is very depressing :(
    What ever the new management of TTR does, there is NO WAY that they are ever going to be able to replace a guy like Chinos, who IMHO, is one of the best in the business!

3. cancunsheryl

cancunsheryl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PLEASE Pass this on to Chinos

CHINOS, MY FRIEND WE WILL MISS YOU!!!! Good luck in whatever your heart desires. You have made our vacations over the years truely the best! NO ONE can replace you! Ken and Sheryl

4. tboyte

tboyte Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Chinos

I just can't believe you are gone. Derrick and I will truly miss seeing you there. You are one of a kind, my friend. Take care and I know you will go far in whatever it is you do in life. We love you and will miss you ALOT!!! :cry: :cry:

Trina

5. jamesanddiva

jamesanddiva Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Chinos, Jamie took me to "breakfast with Chinos" a few times and that is where I got to know a little more about you. You have the ability to move people with your enthusiasism and energy. And you have the unique ability to change your techniques to fit individual personalities. You made BBG what it was while you were there. I am confident that you will adjust and make Desire a home of repeaters. Diva and I hope to see you in May at Desire. And you know you always have a place to stay in Dallas/Fort Worth if you need it. James and Diva

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    The funniest thing I ever saw in my life was one year we were there and the crowd was dead. Chinos and Lalo got up to do the Dance Lessons and no one, not one person came up. They were asking for volunteers and I about got out of my chair to go up. Now if you know me, for me to get up and dance poolside, well... I was feeling real sorry for them.

Well rather than cancel it, Chinos turned to Lalo and said "Be gentle with me, it's my first time." Lalo then began to show him the dance moves... Chinos then began to talk with the other people around him. Yup, he started talking to this girl and asking her to move over so she didn't step on him. Then he started to talk to the others that were up there. Pretty soon you saw a whole line of people learning the dance moves. It was the funniest thing.. here he was talking to a bunch of people who weren't there but you saw them through his words. The entire pool was laughing their asses off. It's one of those times where you really really whished you had a movie camera in your hand.

It went on for like 10 minutes and was the funniest thing I ever saw....

Jamie

7. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please tell Chinos that Nat and I were looking forward to spending our honeymoon at Temptations due to him, Omar and Lalo as well as all the great friends that we've met the last couple years.

Nat and I are both sorely disappointed that they won't be there to celebrate with us.

Looks like we'll be saving up for Desire in the future.

8. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Chinos,

I really don't know what to say.... You have been a special part of Rosa and my vacations for the last 5 years now. I always looked forward to horseshoes because of you even though I never beat you, and the same with ping pong.

I truly wish you well my friend in all that you do. I sure hope we cross paths again (hopefully at Temptations). Take care of yourself and please don't change who you are. You are incredibly gifted and unique, and I hope you never lose that. I am so glad that we got to see you this week before you left.

Take care my friend

David and Rosa

9. Bob and Nancy

Bob and Nancy Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bob (Rabbi) and I came to Temptations for the entertainment staff. You are a truly delightful man. You know just how far to push some one to make them have fun, but never far enough to make them loose their morals.

We first came to BBG after visiting a boring neighboring resort. Bob took a walk on the beach and heard the pool noise and thought those people sure are having a good time! We visited and became repeaters.

Somebody does give a sh*t....we do. You will be missed. I can't see that we will be returning to Temptations.....no reason now.

I hope you will be able to visit your son as much as before from the new location. Give him a hug from your BBG family.

10. LouandAlice

LouandAlice Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos

we will miss you terribly. We have known you from the start. the best on so far. We always had a good time with you & so glad we got to spend the day with you on our 45th wedding renwewal vows, you really made our day special. Love ya you crazy guy
    Lou & Alice :( :-|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice