Farewell Letter from Chinos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kimber, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    I'd just like to say Thank You..Chinos.. And good luck on your new venture...You will surely be missed... :( And thank you for retrieving my swim trunks...LOL...Take care... :D

2. java

java Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is very sad news.Chinos will do very well wherever he goes.Big loss to Temptations.All the best you crazy f*cker.

3. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Please pass this on to Chinos.

When we made our first trip to BBG several years ago, we didn't know what to expect. At the time I didn't know this site even existed. One of the first people we met was you, Chinos. When I first saw you my thoughts were "What the fu?k is that". I soon found out what you were and who you are. We clicked on that first meeting and from having lunch with you on that first day forward I have considered you a friend.

I treasure all the time we spent talking and getting to know you. From the early morning daily chats in the gym to the daily spanking me and Jamie put on you in horseshoes :bounce: , I am honored to know you and I am proud to call you my friend. I wish you all the luck in the world with your future endeavors. I really hope to see you back at Temptations but if not maybe we can visit in Cabo.

Good Luck and God Bless.

Dale and Cherri

4. nmarcks

nmarcks Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Sad day for the world that we've all come to enjoy within the walls of Temptations. Been a guest there since the late 90's. I want to say the first time I went was Chinos first year. He was pretty good then and you saw he had all the talent in the world to be the main guy. Next year I went he was that guy. Between him and Enrique they played quite well off each other. Through the years Chinos just continued to be the guy we all know. He seemed to never forget a face through all the years and welcomed people back like you came back home.

Chinos and Temptations always seem to be like death and taxes. But deep down we always knew this day was coming. I just know Temptations will never be the same. Chinos you are a unique individual and are irreplaceable. You have great chrisma that just lights up a room. God truely only made one of you.

I hope everything works out great for you in Los Cabos you deserve it.

Thanks for the memories and hope to run into you again.

Nick and Renee

5. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PLEASE PASS ON TO CHINOS'

PLEASE PASS ON TO CHINOS

You will be in My HEART forever. For the last 10 years my time spent at BBG/TR has help me get through the daily grind of life. With my last trip booked before I left I always had something to look forward to. My countdown for my next trip started the day I left.
    Alot of things have changed over the years but you have ALWAYS been the one constant, From breakfast thought Horseshoes through anything goes through partying at night. You have truly inspired ME!!!(and made sure that I won more t-shirts then I could ever wear)
    I wish you the best of luck in this new chapter in your life. Desire is extremely fortunate to have you. Our loss is there gain!!!
    THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES. I hope we can meet up again someday. Till then I Love you JACKIE :cry:

6. RobnStew

RobnStew Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Well, there's only one constant in life, and that is change.

Chinos, sorry to see you go - we only met you for our one trip (when you coined the nickname "ball-licker" for my wife during Love and Marriage), but you truly did help make the resort a great and wild experience. Thanks for the memories.

And to Lalo and anyone else who is also/has also left - good luck to you as well.

And to the guests of the TTR, members of this board - there's nothing more constant than change. I know these guys are your friends and I'm sorry for you that you have to see your friends go. But like every other visit to that resort, you'll make new friends too.

And lastly, to the resort, if you're watching - don't forget that your people are your greatest asset. Never forget that. A business is just brick and mortar without people.

7. Rick

Rick Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    chino

well Jamie said it the best and sherri and I mirror his thoughts--Chino is one hell of a guy-- we wish ya the best. tell him to keep looking we just might show up there next may.

8. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am so sad to hear Chinos, Omar, and Lalo left. These guys are what MADE the resort. Guess I'll be the follower and head to Desire.

Good luck Chinos and we'll see you there next year!!

Teresa (Texas titties)

9. lovejulio

lovejulio Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please forward to Chinos:

WOW!!!! As posted by all, you will be missed very much. It seems as TR wants all their repeaters to go elsewhere, one of the main reasons we go is because of the way you guys (including Lalo and Omar) have made us feel upon arriving by the sexy pool and hearing our names being called out in the middle of a game. We felt like this was our second home. Tihis is a real loss for us and TR, hopefully this will only bring good things for you. Is there a chance that maybe you will train the new crew in TR before leaving? Or are you already gone? Maybe like someone else said will might just have to go to Cabos instead of Cancun from now on. If you are already gone to Cabos and plan on being in Cancun say several months post a message on this board and we can probably plan a reunion, whether at TR or somewhere else. At this point TR does not look so exciting to us any longer and we will be vising next month, which will suck without you guys there. Again, you will be missed, good luck and thanks for all the good times and laughs we provided us and I'm sure alot of other people. WOW!!!
    Love,
    Maida & Julio - Florida

10. tonyrukuz

tonyrukuz Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    please pas this on to chinos.. it is very upsetting to hear the you,lalo and omar are no longer at bbg. you were the only reason cheryl and i returned to bbg for our second trip and had always looked foward to seeing you on our third.. you truly did inspire us!!! you made our trips the best time of our lives.. the day i lost at crazy darts and you sent me out front of the resort with everyone following holding up "the big fuckin loser" sign in middle of traffic is a moment i will never forget. although Desire is not a resort cheryl and i would go to.. it would be great to meet up with you in los cabos.. take care bro wish you all the best and hopefully you and i can meet again someday!!! email me!!! much love tony and cheryl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice