Farewell Letter from Chinos

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kimber, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimber

Kimber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos is a very dear friend to me. He asked me to post this letter for him as he doesn't use computers. This is not a hoax or a joke, it is for real.

" After 10 years of working with the entertainmant staff at BBG/TTR I am moving on. I am undertaking a new challenge at Desire Resort in Los Cabos. I am beginning a new chapter in my life.

I would like to write this to all the people I have met over the years. It had truly been an honor to be acquainted with such a wide variety of individuals. I have enjoyed laughing with you and sometimes at you. From an early morning to chat to a wild game of darts, each moment has formed some wonderful memories that I will always appreciate.

I am very thankful for all the support you have given me and for the friendships I have made. I hope that in some way I have inspired you to be yourself, to relax, and most importantly to have fun!

I will ALWAYS remember you! I look forward to seeing you again someday in a different setting.

Nobody knows you, and nobody gives a shit!

Chinos "

2. diamondheaded

diamondheaded I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 1
    he will be missed :cry:

but

we wish him the very best in whatever life may bring him :D

rob and tonyass

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    Well I guess it's offical... We need to break in a new entertainment staff in large part. While it may be unfortunate it doesn't need to be a downer! I for one plan on tipping back a shot and beer or two when I get there in November and getting into all the activities I can as my little tribute to the staff that has now left!

4. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. Kimber

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I forgot to add - I can pass on anything you'd like to say to him.

6. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :evil: Hola Chinos, I have read you will be back at the first of the year, is this true? Why did this happen? I like alot of other people are very upset about it, the place will not be the same with out you. Terry

7. Kimber

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chinos has had no offer to return to TTR at this time.

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Since I'll probably never get chance to say it in person, please wish Chinos all the best for the future from Jannet & myself and thank him for the great times we've had.

9. Hawaii Islanders

Hawaii Islanders Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I guess Desire is the new place to go

Aloha Chino,
    I guess my wife and will start going to Desire, and i hope alot of the repeater do the same. Thanks for all the good times. The only reason we went to Temp 7 times was because of you, Omar and Lalo. Do you have any idea were Omar and Lalo are working? Thank again Brother.

Ricky and Sharon
    Hawaii Islanders

10. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Please pass this on........

Chinos....

Thanks for all the years of fun. I will truly miss my yearly time spent at your mercy. I will miss "Breakfast with Chinos" although I really think we could have had a knock out show there talking about who did what to whom the day before.

I thank you for the opportunity to push the envelope and thank you for the times that you kept me from pushing it too far. :wink: Like the time when you set up the lady sundae and then look at me first in line and then at Chris and decided that the husband, you and Omar had to go first so that I was limited in my choices. I might have gotten beat to death that night if you hadn't.

I will always consider you a true friend and if you ever need anything, let me know and I will do whatever I can to make it happen. I think you have my email address, if not let me know and I will send it with pleasure. I would love to keep in touch if that is in your plans.

If not, let me say it was my privilege to have know you and you defiantly have inspired me to be myself, to relax, and most importantly to have fun! You will be missed and remembered!

Пребывание, здоровое и безопасное мой друг, пока мы не встречаемся снова

Jamie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice