far away?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by elizabethg, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah the buses are great fun arn't they. It makes me laugh the state of some of them, obviously the MOT in mexico isnt up to much lol.

Bye
    Adam

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well that hotel will be quite a ride from everything...I know when I st ayed at the GOlden Crown it took us a while to get to t he clubs each night. And with all the traffic and such it took a while..And not walking distance home either.

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahhh i remmeber the busses.....literally hanging out of the window slapping hands with some mexican guys in the back of a pick up truck and this guy who im almost positive was Casey from Real Cancun getting everyone pumped by yelling YEAAAAAAAAAH and WHAAAAAAAAAT ala little jon

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very dangerous to hang out said bus window fletch tu t ut you could be decapatated

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is very true my dear i was too drunk at the time to realize this however ha

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You shall be more safe this time around Fletch

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I saw MANY people throwing up outside the windows! Hell, Alan and I pulled a guy back in from the window who was passed out with his head out the window, crazy!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Eeek danger

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I cant wait for the bus trips..

passed out once though... interesting story came outta that.. haha

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I passed out in a cab 2 years ago after partying with the boston girls, good thing the cab driver took me straight to the hotel, although I woke up just before getting there! I need to not get that drunk next time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice