Fantasy Fest Or Temptation For Oct 2022

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by C&N, Jul 15, 2022.

1. fjsone1

fjsone1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,310 / 1
    We did...not quite sure how that happened...:(

2. wbboyd

wbboyd Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +151 / 0
    NO MORE NUDITY: KEY WEST OFFICIALS EXPECT CHANGES TO FANTASY FEST - Florida Keys Weekly Newspapers
    We have been 5-6 times in the last 10 years, and I have many pictures of party goers in all stages of dress/undress. From the most elaborate costumes to complete nudity wearing as little as a pair of sneakers to a piece of rope, with all parts of the body exposed. The police chose to ignore enforcement of the "dress code". Not confident that it will be the same atmosphere at Dante's or any of the other FF venues. I guess we'll find out this year. I hope you have a great time.

3. fjsone1

fjsone1 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,310 / 1
    Understood and agree that nudity was present, this is our 12th FF, but it was never actually allowed or permited by law, that was the only point being made. We've seen (and done) plenty of it....but it was (mostly) ignored, as you said, except when it wasn't, and that was always interesting (where and when someone was confronted by police- when 2 feet away was another person equally exposed).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice