Fantasy Couple

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by rex & ruza, Mar 16, 2020.

1. rex & ruza

rex & ruza Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Not sure how it started but we went from a simple couple for 20yrs into having erotic fantasy conversations and looking to book a trip to a Desire resort. Years ago she made it clear if she ever found out of was cheating she would cut my dick off but now all of a sudden wants to see another women give me a blowjob. I asked if she had a threesome in mind and she wants me to fuck another women from behind while that women eats her out. What spiked this change?
    Now that we’ve been talking about this so called bucket list will we be able to find a female willing? I told her it will be a challenge for a husband to be willing to be okay with his wife if nothing was in it for him and she wants no part of that.

2. MandEOntario

MandEOntario Addict Registered Member

West of Toronto; Empty nesters with a hot tub
    Ratings:
    +2,674 / 4
    Um... okay ... you just joined today, and posted this vulgar and immature clickbait message?? This does not seem to fit within the spirit and intent of this Forum.
    Try taking your post to the sister site, Cancunswingers.com
    Know in advance, that your post maybe equally become a lightening rod for unwanted backlash there as well.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    MandEOntario strikes first.

4. rex & ruza

rex & ruza Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Guess I sure had the wrong approach

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice