Family, friends, judgements and opinions...what are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Push the envelop. They obviously have nothing better going on in their lives that they choose to spend their time looking up your lives. Keep it interesting. If they're all talking about it...

If you love your family, you owe it to them to write a few more chapters.

If you love yourselves, you owe it to yourselves to make it a Best Seller.

No regrets...

2. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok so the inquiring minds want to know:
    How was the goat?

3. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    like everything else in life.... I grabbed it by the horns and gave it a ride!:aetsch004:

4. herts couple

herts couple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We tell people were we go on holiday but no one has ever had the courage to question it,
    I would just say its like spring brake!!!! Make of that what they want, but at the end of the day u only live once so enjoy it for as long as u can!
    Love to all do what u want not what's expected

5. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Hey Scott

Just had the same conversation with my mom, she said she googled TTR and found out on Trip Advisor its a swinger resort like Hedo lol, then she had the balls to ask me not only "Is Jodie Bi-Sexual?.... but she then finished her questioning if "we were swingers too" lol....

And if that wasn't enough questions for the first 5 minutes of my visit to her place, she then gets into telling me how her and my dad used to be swingers back in the day when they were married, before I was born. Now that was a conversation I never thought I would have, nor did I need to hear about or learn about, long story short I said no we are not, we're just their for the party and endless abouts of booze & boobs.

I am sure if I had said yes we are, she might have wanted to start talking about it more then she already had. Now that was uncomfortable, and I had to tell her to stop grossing me out.... like Mom really? I don't need to hear about your hippy swinger days lol

6. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

That is hilarious! I can not even remotely imagine having that conversation with either of my parents. I think you have just brought new meaning to the word uncomfortable!

7. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    I think she actually set me up for it, one minute we are talking about Chinos cancer updates and how he is doing, then we're talking about Steve's leg and how it isn't healing, then his wife Jannet and the kids, then wham.... "So this hotel, I read it has a lot of swingers there, Is Jodie bisexual?" blah blah blah, wtf mom, none of your business, but if I said that the obvious answers would be apparent lol

8. aliveinlove

aliveinlove Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we don't do into too much detail. Don't care what extended family thinks. Don't want to freak ot our adult kids. Private us private.

9. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    We wish we could be very open with everyone. Unfortunately, life for us isn't that way. We have to be very vanilla with many of our friends. Lady's practice demands it that way. That's why vacations and weekend getaways are so important to us!

10. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    People have come out and asked us if we are swingers because of the resort. Those same people want to be on our facebook too to which we reply that is only for my cancun friends. If I want to talk to them then I will call or text or come over. They are great people and they are life time friends.
    Truth is we are very innocent when it comes to the resort. I do tell them that I go topless and if they ever want to come to the resort they can expect to see me topless.Yep we have done 17 trips there, not to swing but to meet up with really great people. I also tell them that they can expect to have the time of their lives. I will tell them if they want to judge me for going there that they will lose, my cancun friends are family to me and nowhere in the world do I share something more in common with people than at TTR. Bottom line it is only a resort..........the people there are everywhere, live everywhere, and are just like anyone else, maybe even your other neighbours.

I also tell them that if they are so interested in the swinger lifestyle so much that they should also research how wide spread it really is and then ask themselves if they truly believe that all swingers in the world just go to Temptations. It soon becomes an idiotic question when they realize the massiveness of the lifestyle. But basically our attitude is if you want to judge us then we say fuck you..........and leave you out of our lives. Glenn and I just celebrated our 23 rd annivesary and we have been together for 29 yrs, and yep we only care about whatever each other thinks, if it is good with us that is all that counts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice