Family, friends, judgements and opinions...what are your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by sweetchildomine, Apr 21, 2013.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCKKK!!! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! Where the hell is that fucking chicken?! HAHAHA!
    :aktion052:

We returned from our trip this past year we are elated with the amount of new friends we have made and the great time we had shared along the way. We also however returned to a barrage of insults, judgements and seemingly hysterical ridicule for going to the resort. It seems as though we weren't alone in the ridicule from CCC members. As we left knowing that one side of our family is rather judgmental about things while the other is more liberal on their view points we let people know we were going to be staying at "Temptation resort and spa". Well we get home and I have the question, rather a statement, from my sister that she simple says.... "so the resort you stayed at, the family has some questions". To this I simply replied "so ask". well careful what you ask for! :aetsch022:

After a lil talk I find out that while being gone that even my own family, the liberal ones, have started to trounce around behind our backs doing "research" about the resort and that we must be swingers. That I have "forced" my wife to sleep with other people and that is the sole reason for us staying together and salvaging our marriage. Basically boiling down to the fact that I am a man whore and my wife is the most innocent of people, as she has always been seen. I have formulated an opinion of my own in that most of the time, no matter what, even those closest to you, will be the first to judge and the most opinionated. :whisper:

I made it know that what ever happens between my wife and I is no concern of theirs and that if I wanna screw goats and she likes watching then that is our prerogative. No you sick fucks, I don't screw goats! LOL
    Even though enticed at hearing juicy lil tid bits about peoples lives I don't feel compelled to go and dive into it and find out more and more to speculate as to how they live. It is your life, live like you wanna live baby! so long as it doesn't effect my life I don't care.

After some good self reflection and deciding factors about life in general... I don't give a fuck! I know who I am and what my life entails. In the words of a dear friend that we met while on vacation at TTR our first trip, "If you are going to judge me, understand I don't give a fuck what you think". I am living my life and unless you are in the closest of circles of it, you have no idea of who I am. This even goes for family. As I said to my sister, "There are only 2 people I ever have to answer to in life. That is my wife and myself". If it makes momma happy then I am happy and that is all I care about. Sorry family & friends, I love ya, but she is MY LIFE so don't fuck with me.... you are second to her.

For any of you that have been to TTR and know the stigma that goes with it, I know I have personally read about and through all the threads and reviews elsewhere, how has your life been effected by this?

Nice to talk with all you bitches again! raise a glass people I got nothing but love for ya!:daveandmo:

2. Lenni & Jodie

Lenni & Jodie The Unicorn Hunters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +26 / 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Hey Sweet, we get a lot of that same crap from friends, not family, when we first started going to TTR and telling people how much fun it was/is.

The majority of our tied up twisted into knots with their own sex lives friends are absolutely convinced that Stacia & I go to TTR, part ways to screw anything and everything from blow up dools to the aforementioned goat. I don't understand it. There's this psychological phenomenon called reflection, maybe it's helpful to understand what's going on in their heads?

THEY want to "go & do" and when we actually "go & do" they automatically assume that all the secret stuff they've thought about is actually what happens, so they are convinced we're doing it?

Showing people pics from the Boobs Cruises doesn't help, LOL!

4. MattandLynn

MattandLynn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say fuck-em all. They're just jealous. This would not deter me one bit :)

5. sexy_geeks

sexy_geeks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Our families have just learned not to ask if they already suspect they won't like the answer...;-)

6. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Whenever I get asked about the "adults only" nature of the resort I just laugh and say it's spring break for adults and then joke that it's amazing what someone will do for a $2 T shirt. No one has ever really pressed me for any info about the place and I don't volunteer anything.

One thing I have learned is that if someone wants to judge you, they will. It may be anything from the job you have to the shape of your nose, but there will always be those that feel it their duty to sit in judgement of others. Too bad their lives are so narrow and self centered that they can't see that we are all different in one way or another.

7. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Life is all about choices, and there are lots of options at TTR. There are guests at TTR that probably do what your family suggest, and those people are at the MN Holiday Inn also.

8. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Well said... I actually don't even talk to my family anymore because of how stuck up and closed minded they are. I love my wife more than anything, and how we live our lives is our business. I am happier now than I have EVER been in my life, childhood or adulthood.... And no small minded people are going to change that. :daveandmo:

9. NormaSnockers

NormaSnockers Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Awwww muffin :liebe011: I feel the same way.

10. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    wow!! sorry to hear that about family! im very fortunate my family is a live and let live kinda thing. but here at work, well lets just say the holyer than thou attitude is very strong!!!!! i mean the secretary called a harliquin book a slut book!!! i havent read one of those in years, but did they ever do more in those books than hold hands!! typical though if you dont believe what others do, act the same ect. then you get judged!! ya f them!! keep doing as the two of you see fit!! life is way too short!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice