EXTREMELY Bored

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Bridget, Dec 19, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, i need a new laptop bridget, also a new flat iron. a ghd one please. i could use a new video ipod, and while we're at it why not throw in some cash you seem to be very good at buying people what they want :D

2. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually found a great flat iron I think at Target. I was red and only like 40 bucks and it was fabulous and I have really thick hair.

Laptop..hmmm...haven't seen any good deals on them...but haven't been looking. Cash is always good. Check the mail in a couple of days and you will have it all. :wink: ( I wish I could give like that)

I really didn't have anything that I wanted for Christmas. We just moved into our new house and could use a few things at Home Depot so I asked for HD gift cards. Being that I am going to be a huge fat a$$ in a couple more weeks...I didn't ask for any clothes or anything. I did get a Roomba (one of those things that vacuums for you) Roger already gave it to me...so I know I got htat. Who knows what else he got me.

I am sure I am going to want to buy tons of stuff for the new baby after the first of the year...so cash would be good too. We should find out around this time next month what we are having. So I am anxiously awaiting that.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im leary of flat irons that are pure ceramic. my hair is really thick. i bought a travel one last year around this time and it wont even straighen my hair one bit. besides that we dont have target here :cry:

a roomba is great. no vaccuuming is a good thing

i really didnt ask for much either so it will be a surprise as to what i exactly get. when someone asked me what i wanted im like you should know with out having to ask :wink: wasnt overly impressed meh, its more fun that way..

do you have a bumboo for new baby? they arethe coolest things

4. Angie

Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What is that?

6. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I know what you are talking about. No, I don't have one of those. I don't think they had those when I had Mya. But I WILL be getting one for this baby. My cousin had one and I thought it was the neatest thing ever.

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks angie will look at that when i get home.

bridget, i didnt think this was a canadian thing, it was on oprah.

but they are really cool and good for babies you can sit them up in them as soon as they can hold their heads up and they are good for up to like 2 years or something. good for posture and stuffs.

http://www.bumbo.ca/ there must be another site you can get them in the states. look around they are good

8. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The ones that aren't pure ceramic never worked on my hair. The one I got from Target was pure ceramic and it worked great. I have one now...broke the other one in the move...that works pretty good too. I will have to look and see what kind it is.

9. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    excellent. always on the look out. i dont want to spend like 200 dollars on one :cry:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice