EXTREMELY Bored

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Bridget, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL :D :lol:

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the xbox live you can buy a card so they can all converge and play online together....

:roll:

3. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh so ther is MORE cost associated with this stinking thing? It doesn't come with the card...that is rubbish!

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    here in canada its like 60 bucks a year for the online access...
    that doesnt mean he cant just sit in basement and play by himself wiht the thing, but i think thats whats the big draw with this thing. you get to play with your friends with out them even coming over..so like for call of duty 4 you can have up to 8 people on a team playing against like whoever...from where ever...blah blah blah

5. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I see. We pay like 35.00 bucks a month for cable internet (same thing I am assuming). Either way...it is ridiculous :-|

He will be excited and that is all that really matters....I guess :?

Thanks Apple!

6. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not the same thing. You need to hook up your Xbox360 to your WAN connection. The Xbox Live fees are membership fees on top of your internet fees.

7. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no no, its extra ontop of your cable internet :-| so here its like i dunno 40 bucks amonth for cable internet and 60 bucks for the year for the xbox live

i guess one consolation with him being able to play online with his friends is that it keeps them out of your house :lol:

heres the info if youre interested http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat108800050001&type=category

8. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm bored too, but pretty busy here at work. Thats why I haven't been around the past few days....but friday starts my vacation! i can't wait! :D

9. Bridget

Bridget Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh I see. Dummy me. Well, I guess we won't be getting that part. :?

He won't need that. He doesn't play a whole lot which again is why I wondered why he even wanted it...but like I said...he says he wants it...he most likely gets it.

I don't mind his friends coming over that much. It actually allows me to get to watch what I want to watch on TV :D

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah just wait till he gets it and finds out he can get the card lol

might be a totally different story

but be that as it may, its still a really nice gift...what a great wife you are :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice