Extra Person?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by PJSmith, Jan 11, 2020.

1. PJSmith

PJSmith Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    My wife and I will be bringing her friend with us after we have booked our trip already... how much is it to have her stay with us in our room? Anyone know? The more the merrier, right

2. tropea

tropea Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 0
    Similar situation, bringing a 3rd, our mutual female friend, early May 2020. Estimate 100-125 extra a night, depends on the room.

3. Alana & Malc

Alana & Malc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +437 / 0
    We are booked for April, usually do Bash room but opted for Master Suite this time.
    My partner now wants her friend to come along so was going to contact hotel direct to see what the options are - however looking at the website it suggest only the garden rooms can accommodate three.
    Don’t really want to give up the suite and the pro’s of that room type.
    Has anyone managed to get three people booked in a Bash, Lush or Master Suite ?

4. LEMO

LEMO Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +353 / 0
    We’ve brought a third person previously. The cost was only the all inclusive fee for the extra person.

According to their documentation they won’t allow 3 in a king room. Not 100% sure about how much they enforce those rules. We always stayed in one of the double queen rooms over looking the quiet pool.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice