Exiles Roll Call - May 2017

Discussion in 'Temptation Exiles' started by Steve, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Carlos&Alicia

Carlos&Alicia Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 0
    Hi,

We (the group of TTR Exiles with overlapping dates) set these up on our own, separate form the resort. You can do the same by reaching out to folks with overlapping dates. Use the May Roll call as a starting point.

Carlos

2. Skifree

Skifree Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Come on the May 9th boobcruise!

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Do you know if many people booked for this? I see you guys are a group of 6, and there are a few others. I was kind of hoping it happened, and some type of miracle actually give me the ability to join.

4. tink-n-hook

tink-n-hook Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    I think you need to just sign up. If it doesn't happen they give you your deposit back. If people just hold out waiting and don't sign up, it may not happen. Or it'll be fully booked before you can sign up.

5. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I highly doubt it is going to be fully booked. But I do 100% agree that people should just sign up, as that's really what gets the day booked on Steve's end.

Under normal circumstances, and I would 100% already be on the list. However, this trip is a bit odd for Elyse and I. We will be on a family trip with our 5 year old. I understand that the place were are staying has "camp day" babysitting type service, but we won't really know until we get there if that's an option for the day with timing and all. It was probably going to be more of a game-time decision and then a possible appearance from one, or hopefully, both of us.

6. tink-n-hook

tink-n-hook Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +55 / 0
    Ah, that's always difficult. I can definitely understand the Desire to get away for a day though. It would be nice if Steve gave some sort of status as to how many openings there are or needed to fill to set sail. We were just there over Spring Break and I was stunned they had no sailings. But I guess most of the spring break crowd isn't going to be on this forum. There has to be a better way to gauge interest then just this forum. I don't see why they couldn't get a trip fully booked every week with a little bit effort. I sure hope this one happens. It sucks being on the list and not knowing as well. If it doesn't happen, then we have a full day with nothing planned and there are other activities I'd like to do if that happens. I hope if it does get cancelled that we get some sort of advanced notice.

7. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Normally you can pretty much gauge by the amount of people that post when it still is labeled as "provisional" if it will happen or not. Right now being a little under 2 weeks away, it's looking pretty tough with only 11 people that have booked (that we know of). There could be more people that booked, but just haven't posted. Steve will normally put up the count as the bookings happen. He just hasn't made that post yet, maybe due to the low numbers. There needs to be a minimum of 25 for it too happen, so I wouldn't say that it would be "canceled", because the cruise is still labeled as "provisional".

As far as it not happening during Spring Break, that's not really surprising. The Boobs Cruise isn't really for the Spring break crowd, and isn't really advertised anywhere they would see, plus they don't allow groups of single dudes.

I would recommend if you are tying to pick up some interest, is to post in the May roll call on and maybe on the Cancun Care group on facebook and see if you can get others in.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  8. Skifree

Skifree Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    As of now just see who is booked on the May 9th thread so think 10 confirmed. There is more who expressed interest on the roll call but don't know if they signed up. Hope to see you on the boat!

9. ScubaSteve

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Steve's out on a cruise today. Maybe tomorrow I will reach out to him and see if he can post the actual number of people that signed up so far.

10. texcpl0412

texcpl0412 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Hotel: Oasis sens
    Dates: May 13-19
    Just the 2 of us
    Boobs Cruise: Always

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice