Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes thats always a fear.. but go on Kijji and buy used... as you just mentioned .. lots of good intention equipment sitting around.
    Brewster and I have a hard time being on the same eating time frame.. he is a night eater, doesnt eat all day.. .. and I am a day eater and dont eat at night.. lol I dont really think that eating at night or through the day matters.. its calorie intake and exercise no matter which way you throw the dice..

2. tere

tere Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I know what you mean about the exercise room! For me, it's been a waste. I have a 4 bedroom house(for one person and a small dog) so I have one fairly large bedroom with a treadmill, stairmaster, TV, weights. It's conveniently located next to the family room but I never use it. I seem to lack the discipline to even enter that room. I rarely even clean it!!!

3. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tere, dust it off.. out with the old ways in with the new! haha!..

4. LabradorCouple2732

LabradorCouple2732 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We have exercise equipment, that Sherry uses daily, I jump on the exercise bike every so often.

I just don't find exercising fun...lol

SO I weighed in today. My starting weight was 234.8 today I weighed in at 231.9. Not bad, since I drank a lot of beer and consumed a lot of junk on the weekend. Hopefully the trend continues.

5. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    This demonstrates my feelings about exercise.
    In my neighborhood, we have paved trails for biking and walking. It's really pretty and great for biking. Heck, they even do the Ironman competition(biking) at the end of my street. This year, when they had the Ironman, Romeo, my Bichon Frise and I managed to shuffle to the corner eating a tin of Pringles to check out the guys!:icon_lol:
    That pretty much sums it up!

6. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great job!

Thats my issue as well its just not fun ..Not comming down on men or your success.. that's awsome..

I think Men!.. ALWAYS LOOSE WAY FASTER THAN WOMEN.. if Brewster wants to loose a few pounds.. all he has to do is think about it .. when we do it together.. I loose 1 pound.. he looses 5 lbs.. its just not fair I tell ya!!..hahah!!

7. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Deb, gaining only a pound! A true miracle in my books!

Did you couples ever try out any of the Couples workouts that they have? There was one on tv the other day...it looked kinda fun.

8. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0

LMAO... couples workout!!! never ever could I get jeff to do a workout... that just is to funny trying to imagine it...
    No Jeff has a very physical job so to think he would work out with me ain't going to happen.
    I didn't gain an ounce this year at Temptations believe it or not... but do want to loose many pounds, and like others have suggested, being middle aged and all i worry about the sagging skin... LOL but i guess I should worry about that if and when that happens.

9. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dont worry about the skin thing.. I mean .. Im not saying it doesnt bounce back.. just saying its doesnt do it the same.. I think loosing it to fast has the biggest effect on the skin..
    So tell me how you managed to be at TTR and not gain.. that is impossible for me ..

10. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Kind of interesting about sagging skin..and being older. My Mom, who is 90, always weighed well over 200 since she was 30. Probably more like 260 when she got sick 2.5 years ago. Never took any medications or was in the hospital since she had her last child. She is still alive (barely) and weighs in around 105. She has loose skin but it is not nearly what I would expect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice