Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Jess_2703

Jess_2703 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    I’m 1.6 pounds away from the 200 pounds. Which will be almost a 25 pounds lost total. If I can get another 25-30 pounds off before april that would bring me to 170-175 and I would be happy.
    I’ll start retraining back soon, slowly due to the limit i have on food. Even if I don’t really limite myself. I had a oven baked potato with a steak yesterday which is stricly forbidden in my plan. But if I don’t allow some threat sometime I’ll be crazy by 1 month. 25 pounds since mid august in 3 months and 2 weeks is pretty good... it’s around 8 pounds per month. 1.5/2 pounds per week.
    4 months 10 days left before our escape.. so that’s mean only 3 months 10 days left on my diet.
    I can do this.

2. cjs1372

cjs1372 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Awesome!!! I actually lost a crap load!! About 140 lbs....my wife's lost about 30. It's taken a couple years!! We went to TTR last year and our going again in Aug of next year!!

3. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi guys. Great job..I'm holding steady. I started Nov 22 2017 and have about 9 lbs off..this is the point tho when I plateau. .
    In the past I usually only had 10 or 20lbs to lose it seemed easier to take it off. I don't start to exercise until I get my food under control and I plateau so as soon as stop losing I'll start exercising. That's my plan.. ;)

4. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Well I'm finally at the 200 pounds mark. 4 months till TTR so I'll go for another 20 pounds off then will time to start eating normal and readd food.
    I also had 2 slice of bread with nutella on.
    It was good and it's the only way I don't break out.

5. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    15 pounds lost on diet in 2 months and 10 pounds before for a total of 25 pounds or so.
    Now that I got my food under control I start to do a little bit of cardio.
    30 min of treadmill ( as of now 60 % walking 40 % running )

6. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Hello everyone.
    Fell out the wagon during holidays but not as bas as I thought.
    Only gain 2 pounds and I have been really bad.
    95 more days before our trip .
    I’m plateauing at 201-202 pounds and unable to go under I just want to wake up amd be at 199
    My coach told me to not train and if I want to do some excerise she recommand to walk / light jogging only and I would loose some fat.
    Oh well, I need to finish my exercise room as well so might do that this weekend and start on a good streak on monday.

7. Jess_2703

Ratings:
    +621 / 0
    Well after drinking so much water I'm only .08 pounds to be what I was before christmas !!! :D

8. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    After my April May trip to Temptations 10 days and then my Vegas trip for 4 days and four days in between with the family gain 7 lb I've got till September to take it off but I think the harder I try to take it off the scale doesn't go down when I wasn't looking at it the scale went down so I think cutting my portions and a watchful eye on my carbs and sugar and some exercise anything can be possible

9. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yeah...same here.
    Why is it so easy to put it on...and so much fun but hard to take it off...and not so much fun?
    And I really enjoy the gym and working out.
    The old sayings of “you cannot exercise your way out of a bad diet” and “abs are made in the kitchen” and “a good looking body is 80% diet/20% exercise” all seem to be so true!

10. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice