Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Definitely, as others have said, don't worry about it. We all do the best we can, but age and life rarely cut us any slack. We both struggle with finding time to work out. We tried gym memberships, but, with so much time between visits, I got tired of having the gym staff ask me if I was there for my orientation tour ever time I went in. LOL We have some home equipment that helps now, and it is what it is. The folks I feel sorry for are those who would let body image get in the way of experiencing a place like TTR.

2. loopywoz

loopywoz Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Am the same as you all my biggest was 220lb lowest 130lb about 10 years ago now am 148lb I need to lose about 10lb to get in my clothes for this trip I go gym and try be good with my food , but I like to much bad food . I go in 8 weeks !!

3. chris-n-allison

chris-n-allison Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +112 / 0
    Thanks for feeling my pain! You can do it....you've got 8 weeks!! I leave in 4 weeks...eeek! I'm hoping to get another 10 pounds off, but have decided it is what it is and I deserve to have fun on this vacation! The people who matter are the ones who will talk to me no matter what I look like!

4. DOUBLE G 9

DOUBLE G 9 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Best laid plans....couple of weeks ago we were enjoying a Saturday night with some TTR friends. After way too many rye n cokes, I got in a disagreement with the first step exiting the hot tub. I lost, and landed on my shoulder. Didn't hurt that much that night, but since then... This week I have been hit with a monster cold. Really sucks when you want to work out, but things get in the way.

5. loopywoz

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Get in the gym get well u can only do your best am sure u will good either way nobody is there to judge u :)

6. kmontoya

kmontoya I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    haven't been here for awhile myself. got all stressed out all winter and gained a lot of weight. yuk! but am working on the problem. its crazy but I know that eating right is the only way to go if I want to take it off, and keep it off!!

7. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    well its not coming off fast, but its going! putting the 80 per. in the kitchen to the test. its true. at this rate oct. should be looking real good for fitting my clothes!!!

8. kmontoya

Ratings:
    +133 / 0
    ok wow! just put on pants I wore last sat. way looser? I will take it! just keeping it real. I like this a lot!!

9. loopywoz

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Lost only 5lb but defo lose inches and built muscle looking more toned diet still could be better !
    5 weeks today ;)

10. Aknbak

Aknbak Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I've totally suprised myself and stuck with a diet/ gym plan.

I don't look like i did when i was 20, but i don't look like I did 3 months ago either.:partyhorn:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice