Exercising Together !!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Deleted member 12579, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Deleted member 12579

Deleted member 12579 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hey Darren, how did you do this week so far.. were you able to cut down on your calories and get in some extra tread-milling?

2. tere

tere Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    PartyGirl...maybe you should double your stairs during the week? In the interest of weight loss and it's health benefits!!!

3. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

well that would be an option.. but that is time away from my work.. its bad enough that I have to go smoke through the day as it is.. lol

once it warms up here.. a walk at lunch time would be good.. although saying that i could do the stairs more at lunch.. good idea Tere!

did I mention that i hate exercising .. haha

4. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yes, I think you mentioned that! I have an idea you might like....demand more sex from Brewster! Probably burns more calories than the d@#M steps!

5. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well not lacking in that department at all.. lol

so I just did 45 minutes on the treadmill... yeah for me ... might get on later again with Brewster!!..

6. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    That's great! I went to the gym and did 60 minutes on the treadmill/weights. Then I went grocery shopping and only bought the items on my list. No doritos or pringles...nothing but what I went for!
    Thanks to you, PartyGirl...this may keep me honest!
    About the Doritos/Pringle obsession, I never even knew I liked them til about 3 years ago. My sister-in-law got me hooked on them. She laughs about it.

7. fitmaria

fitmaria Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Partydollgirl
    Just wanted to thank you for inspiering a number of people to get healthy!! Good for you. Motivation from within seems to be the key to good health and fitness with my clients. Hope everyone keeps it up!!!
    Maria

8. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you..I want to be healthy and not continue to diet the rest of my life.. I really hope to see more people join in.. it helps me with my motivation for sure. ;) and with any luck I will start to like exercising.. lol

9. Deleted member 12579

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

wow.. 60 minutes that is really good... I hope to get there soon.. and speaking of Gyms.. I have joined them a few times.. walked in the doors paid my yearly membership and never stepped foot in them again... is that not the most stupid thing ever?..lol

10. tere

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Yeah, but alot of people do that. I had been going to the same gym for 15 years. Loved it, knew everyone...I'd go for hours. It was like cocktail hour there without the booze! I rarely missed a day unless I was out of town. Suddenly, it closed a year ago. Now there is a really nice Y in my community. I could walk there, was a member there for 5 years and probably showed up 10 times @ $50 month! I just hated the place. I would drive 15 miles to my other gym! Having friends at the gym makes it alot more fun. I could yack on that treadmill for endless hours!
    Since the fun place closed, I go to a new gym. Different part of town. Very few member from my old place. It's ok, very nice, clean but I'm not crazy about it. So I've been cutting back on the gym this year. Well, no more. I am up to the challenge! Sure, it was only 8 pounds (I'm 5"7 and 128 isn't that much for me) but I'm going to feel better back below 120.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice