Excursions

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by linda_whittington, Oct 7, 2014.

1. linda_whittington

linda_whittington Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My partner and I will be coming to Cancun for this first time in a month! We are trying to decide what excursions to do and where to buy the excursions. She is forsure going to do the Boobs Cruise. She is beautiful with an amazing body where I am not. She will be going on that alone. I would like to do an adventurous excursions such as Zip Lining or ATV's. I would also like to do a horseback ride. Maybe a swim with the dolphins. We are there for 5 nights. I do not want to sit at the resort all day. All ideas are very appreciated and also where I can book the excursions and get the best deal. Should I book in advance or at the resort?

Thanks!

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    My obvious advice would be for the two of you to both go on the Boobs Cruise. You seriously won’t understand how easy going it is until you get there. Everyone is so different, and no one really cares what anyone else looks like. I am not sure if you are going to TTR, but you really won't get this concept until you get there. You defiantly don't have to take anything off if you don’t want to, and no one will say anything. In fact they won't even think anything no nice, people of the boat just don't do that. And people of both sexes wear all kinds of things. There isn't a "standard" you have to fit into as a girl or guy.

As far as excursions, I heard the ATVs are fun, and I did the zip line/rappelling in to a cave before. But if you are going to be alone, I would recommend waiting until you are there to book anything. This way you could talk to the guys that book the excursions at the hotel and find out when other people are going the same day. This way you are with a group.

3. DebnRob

DebnRob Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You should do the Xel-Ha snorkeling...look it up online. You can book ahead or at resort. It is an awesome experience!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  5. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    5 nights will go by so quick you may not have time for excursions.

Do go on the Boobs Cruise though , alot more fun to do as a couple,,, and book the one on this site if possoble (its the best one ).

check the video

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2017
  6. linda_whittington

linda_whittington Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for all the great information. I have considered the Boobs Cruise however I just do not feel that I would feel comfortable being the only chick on the boat with bottoms and a FULL top on. I will not feel comfortable at all to take anything off.

I do have a question about the Boobs Cruise. I'm going to pay for my partner to go on it but how will she carry money? Do they accept credit cards on the island? How do you take money in general on excursions? Do most places accept credit cards or do you have to have cash?

What about doing a bar crawl tour in the evening? Has anyone done that or do you have suggestions?

BTW we are staying at GP. I didn't think that staying at TTR on our first trip away that we are going on for our anniversary that I want to make romantic would be a great idea. :) She is not romantic at all and I am. She would love to party all night however I want to spend time together nad just enjoy each others company.

7. lochnavar

lochnavar Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +370 / 0
    I intend to go on the Boobs Cruise .... not comfortable going topless, but it sounds fun! My partner, never, ever, has went topless before in 1 yrs of us going on holiday .... he is very conscious of 'man-boobs' and a skin condition .... still plans to go with me ..... hope this helps! Everyone seems very relaxed .... do or don't -your choice! I think it would be a bit disappointing for your partner to miss this experience with you given how relaxed it appears to be, esp. as it's your anniversary .....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice