Excursions to Mexico City?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Cancunni Lingus, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Cancunni Lingus

Cancunni Lingus Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anyone know much about these? Always wanted to see Mexico City, and wouldnt mind getting a bus to there.

2. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, getting to Mexico City would be more than an excursion, it's 807 miles as the crow flies so not a day trip. You can fly from Cancun to Mexico, there are daily flights, but you would need more than a day to see the city and flights can be expensive. The trip by bus is more than 24 hours.

3. Vegas

Vegas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'd do a little research before going to Mexico City. Not only is it a LONG ways away, it's really just your typical overcrowded metropolitan smoggy shithole.

People don't make an effort to go there-they make an effort to get out at all costs.

4. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to Mexico City in a month, I'm very excited to go some place with museums and culture. We are hoping to see a symphony concert and plan to visit about 20 museums.

I wouldn't want to live there, but I'm happy to go visit for a few days.

5. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't live there either but the museum of anthropology is world-class. Chapultapec on Sunday afternoon is quite an experience too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice