Excursions & Cancun Nightlife

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Blue, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Blue

Blue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I tried searching for an excursions thread but the last one I saw was from 2010.

What are recommended excursions and does anyone know best websites to book them. I will be there Thursday Aug 15 - Thursday Aug 19.

Also, what days are best to do excursions (won’t miss much at TTR) I know I don’t want to miss TTR Reopening B Day party on Sunday Aug 15th so no excursions that day.

Nightlife - I want to hit up a club in Cancun 1-2 nights. I know Friday and Saturday would be lively in the club science but It seems like those are hot days on the resort. Any theme nights/shows are a must. I don’t want to miss lingerie and glow night. Any suggestions- maybe people hit up Bash before going to Cancun night clubs in the same night?

2. JnKHH

JnKHH Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hey great question. It is our first time time to TTR and will be there 8/14-8/22. It seems as if the Boobs Cruise is a must do early in the week. The posts I've seen and reviews say it is a great way to meet people early in your stay. The cruise happens Monday and Fridays. It will interesting to see suggestions that post to this thread. Thanks.

3. jacobstine

jacobstine Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    Boobs Cruise is more than an excursion... it's an experience! Highly recommend.

Where did you see anything about the Birthday Party? Is there anything official, or is it just a thing?

4. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    You should check some clubs may still be closed or at only a percentage .. i know Boobs Cruise is only at 60%
    weekends on the resort are the party days

5. Blue

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    It’s on TTR website. It’s the grand reopening B Day party - Aug 15. It’s going to be a 20’s theme

6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,854 / 5
    The only reason we ever leave TTR is to give our livers a break from drinking or to walk across the street to buy better tequila (so we never thought about leaving the party for a different party). But we did find that the tour companies have good online sites and can be pretty competitive. TTR has a desk (Pretty sure) right in the lobby where you can book all kinds of excursion stuff. Better to do it while you are there since plans tend to change a lot based on time in or around the Sexy pool each day. I think it was Expedia or something like that in the lobby?

7. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    We go across the street the the My Friendly store for cigs .. if we run out of suntan lotion .. or booze lol they are way cheaper than the gift shop inside
    There is a desk inside for excursions ..we have never done the clubs ..made no sense to us to pay for booze when we can get it for free but we have done the Boobs Cruise ..and we did the speed boats ,snorkeling one day that was good nice vanilla pics to show at home .. and it only took a few hours so we got to go back to the party :) a lot of people take a slow day and take the ferry across to the island we plan on doing that this year with friends ..rent a golf cart and explore

8. Gibbys

Gibbys Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    quick question. Does that store carry seltzer’s?

9. bevy

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    Honestly I never looked they have a big selection of most everything

10. Blue

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Thanks everyone for your input.

Are there any included and ran by TTR like parasailing and jet skiing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice