Examples Of Ttr Visitor’s “problems” (funny)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by DontActMyAgeOnVacay, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    This memory just popped in my head today as I was grocery shopping. Must have been because I was getting low carb stuff at Krogers, after having just re-read @Stacia_and_John suggestions on the topic. Anyway I'm walking down the isle about to get my Carbmaster milk, and I remember on the last trip I was in the pool, and noticed this couple just arriving. They weren't first timers I'm sure, but they were still in there traveling clothes, and came down to the pool to talk to some friends. I'm watching as they are talking right next to the steps going into the pool next to the pool bar, and the one of the ladies, who was already there looked at the new arrivals still in their clothes, and just starts undressing her, all the way down to just her thong underwear. Meanwhile the conversation is just going on just as casually as ever.

Just one of those things you don't see anywhere else, and what makes the place so much fun and unique.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. fun4us

fun4us Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +941 / 2
    When you're trying to be polite maintaining eye contact and being attentive during a vanilla conversation, but your focus is fixed on the woman lying on her stomach on a floaty, proudly displaying her bejeweled butt plug. Sorry, but that is fucking awesome and I must talk to her immediately. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. GandC

GandC Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +286 / 0
    This is one of those things that I would laugh off and easily forgive because who HASN'T lost track of time at Temptation? I would guess it was either too much All Inclusive or Sexy Time. If I make plans to meet at 7pm for dinner, I was probably drunk when I agreed to that time so it can't be held against me.

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I agree with @Gotmilf though. About 75% of the time the people do get upset, and the other 25% do just say "who cares, we do it all the time too". I like that 25% better.

Here is a picture when my empty beer koozie representing me at dinner. I heard he got lots of kisses and had a great time.

upload_2019-4-3_11-48-5.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
  5. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,846 / 5
    Most amusing (and informative) thread in a bit! Thanks all!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice