Exactly 2 weeks.............

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As long as you remember to leave the Cubs shirts and hats home :lol: :cool:

2. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GO CUBBIES!!!

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    [​IMG]

4. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going with Dennis and say that the Mets are actually going to last till the end this year. But it doesn't really matter who is the best in the National League, does it?

[​IMG]

5. rach2324

rach2324 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you guys are all so luck you are leaving in 2 weeks or less.. i have to wait until March 16th!!!!! no fair!!

6. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I now feel your excitement...15 days for me. It hit me like a ton of bricks today as I got home from finishing up my shopping list. :bash: :beergone: :beerdrink: :headbanger:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Only 3 days and a few hours till we head off, which means about 10 days till we're flying to Cancun, OMG it's so close and I'm Sooooooooooooooooo unorganised still. Finished work for a month on friday at least.

8. Kanuck26

Kanuck26 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Six days till I'm there!!! Anticipation is killin me! Wheres the "fast foward" button when you need it......

9. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WOOT Exactly 2 weeks for me now!!!!!

:lotsofmichaelf: :beergone: :daveandmo: :bootyshake: :headbanger: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :flash: :flash: :flash: :demonica2: :demonica2: :demonica2: :3some: :3some: :3some:
    :lotsofmichaelf: :beergone: :daveandmo: :bootyshake: :headbanger: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :stevehastoomuchvodka: :flash: :flash: :flash: :demonica2: :demonica2: :demonica2: :3some: :3some: :3some:

10. Tips The Cancun Legend

Tips The Cancun Legend Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had to revive the topic. Finally made it to the 2 week mark. 2 Tuesdays from now at this time I will be about 4 hours away from Cancun.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice