Everyone's gonna die!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Steve, Apr 4, 2010.

1. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We regret to inform you that your cause of death on the 21st of December, 2012, will be:
    Falling Debris OUCH!!!!!

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dear robert kaminski,
    We regret to inform you that your cause of death on the 21st of December, 2012, will be:
    Killed by Elephant:

[​IMG]
    Houses and buildings are collapsing by the second, fires are literally everywhere in sight, and people are frantically running around in panic. Because of the chaos caused by the current events, a horde of animals have escaped from local zoos and wildlife parks. While running from falling debris, out of nowhere, a group of 4 elephants ran towards your direction and trampled on you. You died on the spot.

3. Roy and Marie

Roy and Marie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I drown (note to self buy scuba gear)
    (note : celebrate b'day week early)

Marie gets run over buy elephants
    (note to self buy Marie bazooka)

:huh: worth a try

4. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Falling Debris:

[​IMG]
    You tried to escape from the falling debris by running as fast as you could, but in the end, you were dominated by a mass of rubble. That's gotta hurt.

5. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excessive Bleeding ~ Dec 21st

You have a huge cut on your back as a result of being hit by falling debris. You try to find someone to help you, but everyone around you is dead. The nearest hospital has already burned down, so you try to figure out another way to sort out that cut on your back, but you are losing too much blood, you start to feel really weak, and eventually collapse and faint. Shortly after, you die from excessive blood loss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice