Even though it can be dangerous....I have been thinking...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Angibaby, May 3, 2009.

1. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    TTR NEEDS a nurse just in case there is a flu episode there. I am willing to voulenteer my time if someone was willing to pack me in their bags...I think a month would be sufficent but am willing to stay through June if things are still iffy...

Any voulenteers? You could feel safer on your trip with nurse Angibaby there always on the lookout... :lol: :?

2. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Even though it can be dangerous....I have been thinking.

We can help you out! :D

I have an extra large suitcase and I will pack it with some water and food. I am sure you wiegh over 50 pounds so I will pay for the extra charge even though you look small in your avitar.

Every FF/Paramedic needs a good nurse. We can fix all the sick people, if we can find one.

Don

3. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Do you have a cure for severe hangovers????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks like we will have a lot of alcohol to drink to keep the bartenders busy.

4. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You are right...I am *slightly* over 50 pounds...LMAO!

My cure for a hangover is more alcohol and sex....ok maybe it doesn't CURE the hangover but it sure makes it more bareable...

5. dboyte

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    I like the way you think. I typically end up with the hangover and DTs two or three days after I return home. Have to be careful this trip - people at work will think I have the flu.

6. Angibaby

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    While I never personally had the DT's after a trip (must not be drinking enough while there...gonna have to work on that next time!) I could see where people would think that when you return. One withdrawl sign is even a fever, then there is the decrease in appetite and the shakes. You potentially look "flu-like" ...eek! that can be scary for those around you this year. I say when you get back you better keep drinking, weaning yourself off the alcohol! Ok that isnt very nurse like of me BUT I know I would hate to be working next to a person who just got back from Mexico and has those symptoms!

I am sooooo wishing I was going this year. Despite the flu. I dont get the flu every year working with flu positive people daily at work I doubt I would catch it in Cancun.

Carrie & F (or travel buddies from last year) are on a cruise right now (lucky bastards!) that has been rerouted out of the Cozumel stop. I think they are going to the Bahamas instead.

7. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The drug Versed could take the edge off and you would not remember shit. An IV with lot's of fluids. Morphine and Demerol would take away the pain. Phenegran would help with the nausea. I not sure we can get this in Mexico, yet we could try.

Don

8. dboyte

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    I had withdrawals a couple of times when I got back. No need to have drugs in Cancun. May need them when I come home but don't think I want to try getting them past customs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice