Euro 2008

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by rikib004, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    .... and pimms and lemonade........ :lol: :lol:

So, what do we reckon then, a Spain / Squarehead fina ?l but the way Russia and Johnny Turk have performed nothing is out of the question.

Thinks I'll go with Spain to win still though.

Ian :lol:

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Germans will win but it will be boring as hell.

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not sure about boring as hell but I doubt it'd be as good as if the Turks and Ruskies met in the final, two teams who have amazed the pundits by getting as far as they have done and with nothing to lose really.

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont think the turks will get through, they are missing too many key players through injury and suspension

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ouch...

Didnt realise it was so bad that they may need thier third keeper to play outfield....

Turkey striker Nihat Kahveci will miss the rest of Euro 2008 because of a thigh injury, the Turkish Football Federation (TFF) said on Sunday.

"Before going home he sent his best wishes to the squad and wished them victory against Germany," the TFF said. Nihat hurt his thigh three minutes from the end of the game in Friday's penalty shoot-out win over Croatia in Vienna.

Turkey are decimated through injuries and suspensions, with nine players unavailable for the semi-final.

Coach Fatih Terim said he may even need third keeper Tolgan Zengin to play outfield, so short is he of players.

Nihat, 28, replaced the injured Emre Belozoglu for the group match against the Czech Republic - and scored twice late on in Turkey's remarkable 3-2 comeback win that saw them qualify from Group A.

Podolski hat trick then and Gernamy to win 4/5 - 0 :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    a lot of me is hoping they will get taken apart, they never deserved to beat croatia. 4/5 - 0 would be a good score!

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Right then,

I've had a fiver each on 4-0 ( 25/1 ) 4-1 ( 28/1) 5-0 & 5-1 ( both 100/1 :shock: ).

Probabaly wasted a purple beer voucher but couldnt let those prices go now could I :lol: :lol:

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    PFFFFFFT, Lucky Lucky Square Heads.......

Germany 3 Turkey 2 .

Bye Bye purple beer voucher...

:bigwave: :bigwave: :bigwave: [​IMG] :cry: :cry: :cry:

Right then, Spain / Russia tomorrow.... who's suggesting what :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol: :lol:

9. soccerscott15

soccerscott15 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the turks played well- who knows what the outcome would have been if they had their regulars-
    spain shouldn't take russia lightly

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Man, i thought it would be another Turkish surprise.....apparently Cinderall's time has run out......Germany to win it all?? or will the Spaniards take it (granted they beat Russia, which I THINK they will handily do)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice