Euro 2008

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by rikib004, Jun 3, 2008.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Should have split it up and spread your bets in the form of ' say six and seven out of eight folds out to include possible f*ck ups like France happening. I've had a yankee come in and three trebles up to now and have taken a nice couple of quid off of Ladbrokes.... Not going to hit the £3k now 'cos of France but I've got five out of six upto now and two match's left tomoz equals more ££ :lol: :lol:... thenof course there's the second and third phases of the group stages......

Anyhoooo's, to the football, Only missed one match up to now ( switzerland / Croatia yesterday dinnertime ) but enjoyed Portugal, Germany and The Netherlands tonight, nice football, on the ground and what the f*ck were those lazy frog munchers doing today, strolling around as if they owned the place....... still, the Romainians aren't a push over ( didnt they win their group? Cant remember ?? ).

Looking forward to Spain and Sweden tomorrow though...

Toodlepip.

Ian :lol: :lol:

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go back to the beach and contemplate the joy's of Mexico's newly appointed national football coach :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good game last night, ncie to see Italy up to their usual dirty tactics!

5. soccerscott15

soccerscott15 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if the dutch could learn how to play defense, they'd probably take the whole thing this year---

6. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i know i know, i am absolutely disgusted, at least france romania tied though

7. soccerscott15

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    can't believe the officials missed van Nist's offsides though- pretty obvious

8. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apparently not.

Rule 11.4.1 of the referee's code of conduct implies that the goal stands as when Pannucini was off the pitch he is still active..... :huh: :huh: :huh:

A rule that you, me and I reckon 99.99999999999999999 % of the football supporting world never knew existed... until now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A37087842

More info above.

Ian :lol: [/url]

9. soccerscott15

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that's amazing-
    i've played 35 years, still play- and i never heard of that (and I hold an officiating license as well!)

wouldn't have mattered though- the azzuri were thoroughly outplayed...
    just watched spain dismantle russia, 4-1. they'll be hard to beat down the road...

10. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Agreed , it amaze's me when what you find out something like this, especially when you consider ( as you mentioned ) how much I've followed football.

I've just got in and caught the second half and yup, they look favourites for the final to me now , them and the Dutch ( can they meet up in the quarters / Semi's... I'll have to check )... Eitherway, I'm in Barcelona this weekend am looking forward to plotting up in a bar somewhere on Saturday night for their match against Sweden, few cerveza's, bit of tappas....... sweeeeeeeeet :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice