Ethnicity Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by stevenjj71, Oct 24, 2008.

1. J4

J4 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Ed,

I agree with your most recent statement, but this is the one I disagreed with. They aren't remotely close to the same...really. Man, the weather must be freezing your brain in WNY!

J4!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    I think this site is fairly representative of the people you'll find at Temptations, and both the site and TTR are representative of the general Cancun tourist population.

That said we do have forum members who are gay, black, asian, latino. None have ever mentioned racism, or homophobia being an issue.

As others have stated, the crowd at Temptation are as tolerant as you can hope to find anywhere so it doesn't really matter at all. Age, race, sexuality are not issues that come into play at all.

3. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0

My point was that everyone that we met seemed to be getting along well regardless of their apparent background. Joe is correct that you will meet folks from all over North America, some Brits and other Euros and just a pretty good mix of folks.

4. The Woodman

The Woodman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    Well said Ed!!

5. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we have been 2 times now 1st time no problems 2nd time not saying where he was from but he just did not like us Brits but that was one out of 500 or more who had a right blast we was a group of around 20 some singel fems 8 cpls and 2 gays one male one female he soon moved on when the gay male with us made a pass at him was so funny we was crying with lafter dont know if we will be there 2009 but we will be back 2010 can see the mad gang here mail us for pass word http://public.fotki.com think there is a link from this site

6. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I don't care where you go, there's always gonna be at least one jerk that tries to ruin it for everyone.

7. backs13

backs13 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    Topic

This topic made me sit and think for a bit.... and ive come to the conclusion that after many many many trips to BBG/TTR I have never really witnessed any type of racism or segregation of any type of race, color or anything.....Me personally, I have made friends of all races from TTR and continue to stay in touch with them. I think this is a great resort because ive always said that everything gets left at the door and everyone is the same weight, color, ETC....
    Just some like to drink more then others, ha ha ha. . . Or at least I like to drink more then others lol....

8. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well My sweetie and my bff's sweetie are both black. Both went both neither post here. We didnt encounter any problem based on race.

I will say that I thought this last year was certainly more diverse that last year.

9. mas4fun uk

mas4fun uk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well he he did not ruin it for us we made so menny friends at TTR thats why we love it

10. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Hey There

I ve been to the resort 7 times and I love it. I am looking forward to many trips in the future. People are people and travel with their sociological baggage. That being said... yes I have ran into some obvious issues with people but my feelings are thats their problem not mine. The resort is a fun place and packed with fun people. Ive have met some great people there and made some wonderful friendships. Ignore the knuckleheads and find the fun people.

:cool:
    Reggie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice