Erotic massage

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by RobandAshley, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Piri & Lucy

Piri & Lucy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 0
    Yes. It is our first time doing it. We are super curious about it and every advice or review will help. Thanks

2. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2
    posted the links right above your post

3. RonandChris

RonandChris Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +481 / 0
    The wife and I really enjoyed the sensual massage. We did it on last day after checking out before our flight as we had time in between. Each part was relaxing, and the time after together just the two of us was a perfect end to our first visit to TTR. We get massaged regularly every other week deep tissue for improved health. This was for us as it stated, a sensual couples massage and felt it was done well. I guess it depends what each couple is looking or hoping to get out of it. We as many ended up going through the sales routine that did have a discount that could be used for massages as well, but the spa offers different discounts and was actually better than what the coupon did. Think like $295.

Plan to go back maybe May or June and would do it again.

4. Scott and Jane

Scott and Jane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    We have had many of these and there is a big difference between "sensual and erotic massage" the erotic is a very happy ending with the masseuse involved and your partner..... You start out on separate tables away from each other (same room) with your own masseuse she can have male or female...after a little while face down with lots of attention on your private parts....they turn you over and apply lots of warm oil..then the pace picks up they take your hand and encourage you to pleasure yourself and then she takes over ....at this point my wife has all ready came 2-3 times at the hands of her masseuse my gal strokes and massages me to the edge and keeps me there... up to this point your eyes are covered and its all your other senses at work ...they will now bring me over to her table I stand next to her and my gal will take my wife hand and place on me and together they stroke me.....next they help me up on top of her and both gals grab me and guide into to her and our oily bodies go at it the gals will stand back and leave or if you want they will stay and continue to rube any part of you that they can reach!!!!! needless to say i dont last long at this point
    We have had 5-6 of these
    the downside is its 200 buck plus tip we have had it both at pearl and rm...we like rm best...I hope it was the right amount of detail and not TMI

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. scootmick

scootmick Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Great review!! And concur! We LOVE the experience! Can't wait to do it again on Valentine's Day! Wahoo!

6. Living Life 74

Living Life 74 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice