Ents Staff Changes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, May 17, 2018.

1. Nia&EK

Nia&EK Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    What ever happened to Rocsi???
    She was the main mc for one of our trips (back in 2012 or so?) I hadn’t seen her before then, or on any of our trips since?

2. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    I think you mean Roxy, a stunning looking blonde from Sweden. She was there in July 2014 (my first trip to TTR). She was not an MC at all - the MC at the pool was a women named Jules (no slouch in the looks department herself). We arrived at TTR at lunch time and sat at the window in the buffet overlooking the pool. Roxy walked by outside and I thought "well I guess we came to the right place." Even my then wife (who really wasn't into women) said "Holly shit, did you see that". Of course, neither of us knew she was on the staff. And so began life at TTR. :)

3. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    I loved those guys! (Manuel & Jose) Always had time for us xx

GG x

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Shelby is back in the states on vacation for a couple of weeks.

Pedro moved up to the Premiere office.

Taka (Gonzalo) joined and is a great guy just learning the ropes.

Been reading the comments about the old and new staff and yeah they are different... 10 where there were 3, each having their own approach and personality... and it all changes over time....

But I did notice a big difference in approach that may mean something over time.. or it may not....

Last week there was a Flip Cup completion. Chug a little beer and flip the cup on its top... teams of four, staff against the guests.

Staff having done it a lot, used every advantage they could to go undefeated... not unheard of... but rather than laugh about it to begin with got real defensive about being called out on it... some adjusted during the game and it became fun again, some did not and were frankly jerks about it.. at least one in particular....

But the telling point was, in the end the last guest team was up against the staff and by a breath beat them. The crowd saw it and cheered but the staff clamed they won.

Old school staff that planned on being there for a while would have looked at the situation and admitted defeat to the guests and talked about a rematch next year! Remember the Guest vs Staff Olympics where the old farts beat the staff with the help of the crowd? We talked about that for years every time we came back as Repeaters..

New school staff wouldn't admit defeat and said we'll do it again.... of course they won the next round and cheered among themselves but were loudly boo' d by the crowd and flipped off. The lost the crowd and no one would be looking forward to the rematch next year... or even later... why compete against the staff if things will continue till they win?

But I got to thinking about it.. if the entertainment staff isn't planning on being there next year, why should they care if any of the guest come back next year? Or even if the hotel is open next year? Yeah the bartenders and wait staff mean a lot to all of us Repeaters, but if the party at the pool doesn't appeal to us, are they enough by themselves to bring us back?

So that question sits in the back of my head, with the new outlook on life by the Entertainment staff... are as many new Repeaters being created as before... cause God knows there were a lot of previous Repeaters missing from this year already....

Jamie

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. Mark and Staci

Mark and Staci I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,891 / 4
    We're really gonna miss beautiful Noe and her awesome energy and personality. What a butt!! LOL

Didnt think anyone could match Palomas booty...until Noe came along. :) :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Gone are the days that you return and the same staff are there. At least we usually find great people to party with!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    I think Olga was there until the end, and they had just hired some Mexican guy.

The lesser consistency now is understandable but it's a shame. Was nice for singles to be able to go knowing there would be at least one familiar face. Or for newbie couples whose friend could say, "Find Amy (for example) when you get there and tell her George from South Dakota said to introduce yourself".

8. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Miss Spicey his name is Rico the sexy hot dancer playmaker plus Julio at night

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Its4bothofus

Its4bothofus Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +127 / 0
    My wife and I went for the first time in April. We both commented on how perfect Lollipops assets were.

My wife's is nice. But we both could watch her play ping pong all day lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. MidwestMartini

MidwestMartini Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Thank you for the reply Kyle but that doesn't seem to be the song if I recall, it had more of a Mexican/Latin flair to it. Anyone else remember?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice