Ents Staff Changes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, May 17, 2018.

1. babette95

babette95 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    We loved Laura!! I’m sad to see she won’t be there on our upcoming trip. Same for Noelia. Loved her energy!

Hopefully Shelby will be there! She fun and such a sweetie!!

2. Tom and Candy

Tom and Candy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +236 / 1
    We liked Lollipop so much, my wife bought the same perfume! Going to miss her!

3. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    We loved Laura and Noelia as well - had a blast with the staff that was there in October including Candice. Looking forward to seeing who is there in July!

AFBC6B7A-B200-451C-8712-1D955B556C4E.jpeg

4. Binnyfrye

Binnyfrye Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    I'be been going here since 2005. When Chinos left, I thought everything would suck, then Omar, then Lalos, then Taryn, on and on.... But while we will always have our favorites, they can be replaced with someone who is just as, or almost just as, good. I couldn't do this job day in day out, even if I was young, and fit, and good looking, maybe an accent....Its tireless, and a good experience for them...and us! Will miss these guys, saw them in October, and they were great.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    I agree....TTR always finds good playmakers!
    ....but the dreamteam names you just posted, have never, ever really been replaced.
    Hell they set the standard.!
    They are all still top of the list Hall of Famer All-Stars.

We Miss "T" evrytime we check-in even to this day.
    Best female ever on ents staff

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  6. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Out on the beach today,
    I saw Chino and Omar on a Catamarran.
    A little voice inside my head, said
    "Don't Look Back, You can never look Back!"
    I thought I knew what fun was, what did I know.
    Those days are gone forver
    I should just let them go, But..

(With extreme apologies to)

- Donald Hugh Henley

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
    Last edited: May 22, 2018
  7. MidwestMartini

MidwestMartini Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    They say alcohol leads to memory loss. Can someone tell me the name of the girl when staff was introduced daily they would play this song "shake it shake it" and she would do a wonderful job twerking. This was back in December. I would also like to know the name and artist of that song. I've been searching youtube and can't find it. I would love to get that on my playlist for the memories.

8. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I am guessing you are referring to Noelia with California Love by 2pac. Have to listen a little to get to the shake it part

9. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Quick update.

Bela, the very pretty Argentinian girl, (aren't they all?) has moved out of the Ents team and is now a hostess. She was on hostess duty early morning from 9am ish by the lobby bar when we walked by for a recent Boobs Cruise, and also works at night at Bash in much the same way as Fernanda and the other hostesses.

She's actually been there from the re-opening, contrary to a post above, although not the most visible especially during the day.

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    ....and since some of the old favourites names were brought up, I thought I'd add my two cents.

The Ents team is a very different game now to how it used to be. I too remember the old favourites Lalo, Enrique, Chinos, Omar and Sarah. Incidentally all of whom are Mexican (apart from Chinos but who has permanent residency). They all made a career out of Entertainment, and still work that same field today. Three of those now work for me on the cruise :)

Nowadays though very few Ents staff are Mexican and very few see it as a career, instead regarding it as a fun thing to do while young and as a gap year job. Working Visas are difficult to get for foreigners and most of the team have 6 month contracts.

I do think the current team have a lot more energy and offer a lot personal interaction than most of the old team, it is a very different style and one that I think works well at the new place. I remember pre-reno you would hardly see any Ents staff at night unless they were rounding up people to go to clubs or one or two that hosted the Nice Shoes event for an hour. Now they mingle and chat, and there are more of them. Yes, some of the old staff were more outrageous, but pushing the boundaries comes with time served and even then it often brought them into conflict with Management. The young whippersnappers aren't going to pull those stunts, it's not worth their job to be a rebel.

There will always be some who stand out and while we can name a half dozen memorable names from the last 15 years, there are many others who were not so memorable and drifted into obscurity.

I was trying to think the other day who were the Ents team at closing, and I couldn't think of a single one apart from the Asst Manager JJ.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
    Last edited: May 23, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice