Entertainment Staff

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cubano, Sep 3, 2014.

1. ajay

ajay HnH Repeat Offenders Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,370 / 0
    It really depends on the crowd at the resort any week some groups are more into standing in the pool mingling while other groups are more involved which makes the entertainment staffs job easier. Just depends on what week you're there.

2. Coolcat1226

Coolcat1226 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If the crowd is tame and things aren't amped, people are less willing to let loose during the games.

It isn't fair to have only one staff member. He will basically fall apart after a short period of time. Too much pressure on one person.

Big difference between the two times I was there. Way more amped during the first trip.

3. markeddie

markeddie Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG, I am stuck in groundhog day

4. TonyandLisa

TonyandLisa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +797 / 0
    We were there in May and we liked JJ. He was good at all the games and he actually spent time at the resort hanging out and talking to guests. I hope he's there next May. We also liked Jules, but I guess she left, and like everyone else says, Roxy was cool, but just really didn't do much.

5. NYRose&John

NYRose&John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hubby and I were there in August and Roxy was there...she actually has a degree in hospitality management I think she said, maybe she wanted to be behind the desk instead of by the pool....we actually liked her a lot when we were there, she said she was just starting to get into her groove after being there a few months.

6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    We were there in June, when JJ was "the new guy." He was fantastic both on stage and off, but I can't imaging having to take over so quickly, plus train new people. I have even more respect for him after hearing he's in this position.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice