Entertainment Staff

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cubano, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    At this point I'm wondering who there is left to do the training with all the senior staff leaving. Maybe JJ's doing it in his "spare" time?

2. tw1mempho

tw1mempho Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Hey for Airfare, Room and Board I can work part-time... :lotsofmichaelfs:

3. Coolcat1226

Coolcat1226 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe they can bring in the Boobs Cruise team to teach the new people the ropes lol

4. Dave & Audrey

Dave & Audrey Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    The Boobs Cruise team invented and created the ropes. It'd be like having Michelangelo come in to teach Art 101 at the community college.

5. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    We really liked JJ too. We played a lot of volleyball with him, and ate a few meals with him as well. We thought he was as good as any male entertainer we've met over the last 8 years.

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Quite so!

For those that don't realise, both Chinos and Omar worked at the hotel as Ents staff for years. Chinos about 12 years and Omar 5 or so. In those days there was very little turnover in staff.

Obviously, I didn't need to be asked twice when they said they'd like to work on the Boobs Cruise. Next month they will be celebrating their third anniversary with us.

7. Binnyfrye

Binnyfrye Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    I'm sure they have a good gig with you Steve. I don't know all that is required to work at the resort, but I think its 6 days, including some nights to go to clubs and activities. They would be great to have back at the resort, but are also amazing on your team. We will see you all in a few weeks.

8. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am sure they work long hours for more than likely not so great of pay. As much as one should be a people person for the position I would think that over time this type of position would get old...just my opinion.

9. CoryG

CoryG Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0
    Damn You Steve (oh wait, was that sacrilegious?)

Five days of Chinos and Omar (aka Super Hot Activity Guy (SHAG) as he was referred to amongst the ladies in our group) were included with the hotel reservation. Now I only get about 5 hours at an extra cost.

10. JanScott

JanScott I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 1

Sounds vaguely familiar... the belly flop competition (which I was in and wore bikini bottoms then less, lol) was tame in comparison to the Miss Temptation Competition...the fake orgasm portion wasn't too fake in one case.

They need more staff; JJ can't do it all but he tries very hard... He did quite well last week despite being very sick! Kudos to him :) I think the crowd was pretty tame over all despite his best efforts in our second week. Our first week, the crowd was pumped!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice