Enjoying Ttr With An Injury.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Nathan and Sara, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Also when you check in ask about a wheelchair. The resort usually has two available and if one is not currently in use, you may be able to borrow if for your stay (they need at least one for emergencies). :)

Doesn't hurt to ask.

Jamie

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I'd be worried about the bottom of crutches slipping/sliding. As stated above, the tile gets VERY slick and there are lots and lots of stairs, ramps, etc.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. ging

ging Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +463 / 1
    You’ll probably spend a lot of time in the pool, which can double as physical therapy! Bash has a bunch of chairs and a seating area that’s for premier and non premier members, you can probably just sit in the premier spot and give the waitress a 20 if you don’t have a black band.

Like others said it’s not huge resort, also there isn’t a ton of room on the Boobs Cruise so having to move too much isn’t a issue just get a spot in the front!

4. KnA

KnA Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Hey sorry to hear that. Last year I pulled a muscle in my back pretty severely playing volleyball and it sucked for sure but my wife was kind enough to keep bringing me drinks to numb the pain lol. If we see you guys we will come say hi. We are Feb 26 to Mar 4
    Come sit by the vball courts and relax in the hammock

5. jdemp

jdemp Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    I broke 3 toes on Boobs Cruise 1st year I ever went,the next 4 days was hell!fyi it was alcohol induced,never seen so many shades of purple,and crooked toes,lol

6. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Definitely a lot of walking and lots of stairs. Even if you stay in the tower, you have to walk up/down from the tower to the pool level. Either two sets of steep stairs or a long walk on the ramp. The walk from the tower to the Italian, She, or Asian restaurant is not short either. Staying on the ground level near the quiet pool would give you the shortest walks, with only having to climb the stairs or ramp to go to Bash and the lobby bar. The knee scooter plan sounds good.

7. Jccouple

Jccouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +282 / 0
    Wife broke her foot at TTR! The whole resort has ramps but the shorter distance is always the stairs down to the pool area depending on where your room is. In the evening we always borrowed the office chair with wheels from premiere desk to get her to our room. Be nice and return it and no one complained. Also she sat everyday in one of the sunken pools in the pool, people brought her drinks all day. Be careful, but have fun!

8. Joe&Heidi

Joe&Heidi Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +324 / 6
    It's a decent amount walking depending on what room you get. From the lobby to the lower level (buffet/pool/basically everything else) the only ramp that I can think of is the long ramp outside connected to BASH. You'll have to walk the long way around to get to basically everything. Otherwise there are stairs in the lobby down to the buffet/pool. The more I think about it, there are two stairs from the main part of the lobby down to the lobby bar/BASH area. I can't remember if there is a ramp option there. Also as an FYI, the ramp from Pool to BASH is pretty steep.

9. Nathan and Sara

Nathan and Sara Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 0
    i just wheeled around Vegas on my scooter pretty well. 1-2 stairs isnt a huge deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice